[NEWS] Violent UC Berkeley riots force cancellation of Milo Yiannopoulos event

Author Topic: [NEWS] Violent UC Berkeley riots force cancellation of Milo Yiannopoulos event  (Read 38199 times)

It's rude yes, but undocumented students are illegal aliens and illegal aliens are breaking the law. No sympathy.

what is it with you people having no sympathy for those who broke the law
just because you did something illegal doesn't mean it couldn't have been for a good purpose

not saying that'd hold up at all in court but i think illegals should at least be glanced at before being reported, would you seriously be that guy who reports an honest father and his two kids as illegals

It's rude yes, but undocumented students are illegal aliens and illegal aliens are breaking the law. No sympathy.
This, idgaf how "rude" it is, theyre here illegally, no mercy.
Behind the wall they go.
what is it with you people having no sympathy for those who broke the law
just because you did something illegal doesn't mean it couldn't have been for a good purpose

not saying that'd hold up at all in court but i think illegals should at least be glanced at before being reported, would you seriously be that guy who reports an honest father and his two kids as illegals
There is no good reason to enter this country illegally, and yes I would do that second thing you said.

I worked in food and beverage before and yeah I've been that guy that reports illegal immigrants. They should come here legally as everyone else does.

Changing the law is always an option?

I worked in food and beverage before and yeah I've been that guy that reports illegal immigrants. They should come here legally as everyone else does.
if they don't feel like they want to spend forever doing it the legal way should they be given special privileges? of course not, but they should still be given the second chance to integrate into society in a minor debt rather than being sent back to wherever they came from

I worked in food and beverage before and yeah I've been that guy that reports illegal immigrants.

savage as forget

Changing the law is always an option?

People immigrate here legally every year in droves. Wait in line like them or risk being sent away. Seems simple to me.

Well, I have no sympathy for starfishs like Milo to target students because of their legal status. They should be here legally, but they should not be publicly shamed in the name of political beliefs.

Whatever anyone says about these protests, yes, they were violent. But Milo will continue to speak at events about his bullstuff. What Milo was planning to do would force these students out of a high-quality education (similar to how he shamed a transgender student at Milwaukee recently, forcing her to drop out) and basically ruin their lives.

All in all, Milo is a richardwad and a complete starfish, and the reason people violently protested at his event is because their fellow students would've been shamed and smeared because of his political agenda.

if they don't feel like they want to spend forever doing it the legal way should they be given special privileges? of course not, but they should still be given the second chance to integrate into society in a minor debt rather than being sent back to wherever they came from
Entering any other country is a privilege, not a right. If thry felt the need to enter illegally, or stay illegally, they abused or outright spat on this privilege, and should lose this chance because of it.

What a loving cumwad

Well, I have no sympathy for starfishs like Milo to target students because of their legal status. They should be here legally, but they should not be publicly shamed in the name of political beliefs.

Whatever anyone says about these protests, yes, they were violent. But Milo will continue to speak at events about his bullstuff. What Milo was planning to do would force these students out of a high-quality education (similar to how he shamed a transgender student at Milwaukee recently, forcing her to drop out) and basically ruin their lives.

All in all, Milo is a richardwad and a complete starfish, and the reason people violently protested at his event is because their fellow students would've been shamed and smeared because of his political agenda.

None of this really matters in the slightest and is personal opinion, but these people do not deserve a high class education as they are literally breaking US law to receive it.

What a loving cumwad

Thanks young blood. You'll enter the work force someday.

Entering any other country is a privilege, not a right. If thry felt the need to enter illegally, or stay illegally, they abused or outright spat on this privilege, and should lose this chance because of it.
no? heavily background checked and put into debt i'm cool with, but shouldn't people still have the chance to go through the proper way afterwards? people can't learn the lesson just simply by being punished for doing it wrong

no? heavily background checked and put into debt i'm cool with, but shouldn't people still have the chance to go through the proper way afterwards? people can't learn the lesson just simply by being punished for doing it wrong
This isnt about learning lessons, this about national security.
We cant sift out potential terrorists from people who entered the country illegally. This is an evermore prevalent issue as radicalization usually happens in poorer communities.

News is saying $100k in damages from the protest.