Author Topic: [NEWS] Violent UC Berkeley riots force cancellation of Milo Yiannopoulos event  (Read 39072 times)

idk man seems like terrorism to me
the kool kids klub is not classified as a terrorist group even though they fit that definition perfectly, probably means there's something more to defining a group as a terrorist organization than you think

the kool kids klub is not classified as a terrorist group even though they fit that definition perfectly, probably means there's something more to defining a group as a terrorist organization than you think

When was the last time that the kool kids klub got violent?

also can I just say that the police response to this was highly suspect at best

they only dispersed the rioters after the event had been cancelled, not right after they set the light on fire or broke through the barricades or pelted the cops with fireworks, not even after they beat that girl with the flagpole, which was all clearly visible from the balcony on which they were standing

also, where were they when the rioters beat that man half to death in the middle of the street with metal poles
I might be wrong about that one but I can't see them anywhere in that clip

i looked at the wiki and the first klan was actually defined as a terrorist organization so disregard my other post
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 12:27:03 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

also can I just say that the police response to this was highly suspect at best

they only dispersed the rioters after the event had been cancelled, not right after they set the light on fire or broke through the barricades or pelted the cops with fireworks, not even after they beat that girl with the flagpole, which was all clearly visible from the balcony on which they were standing

also, where were they when the rioters beat that man half to death in the middle of the street with metal poles
I might be wrong about that one but I can't see them anywhere in that clip
dude the police response was insanely sketch, there's reports that the mayor told the police to stand down, which is why A) There is almost no police intervention and B) Why Annoying Orange is threatening to remove UC Berkeleys gov funding of 370 million a year.

I'm not a fan of Annoying Orange but boy he doesn't forget around, I'm totally on his side here though because the police response was loving horrific, what's the point of taxpayer money if the people we're giving it to won't do their jobs?

The media is justifying this bullstuff by calling milo a white supremacist. The media is saying the violence was needed.

The media is justifying this bullstuff by calling milo a white supremacist. The media is saying the violence was needed.

I'd like to see them pick up a gun or something and go to one of these riots

loving richardcheese cunts

I'm not a fan of Annoying Orange but boy he doesn't forget around, I'm totally on his side here though because the police response was loving horrific, what's the point of taxpayer money if the people we're giving it to won't do their jobs?

I don't understand how you can attack Annoying Orange for threatening to remove government funding unless you honest to god thought this was just a simple protest

the responsibility of the university is to uphold free speech principles and to discourage political violence, shocking I know

the mayor of Berkeley can easily be held responsible for goading on this type of violence so with that in mind if this behavior continues Annoying Orange is perfectly within his limits to remove any and all funding from UC Berkeley

spend it on the loving wall
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 01:50:26 PM by Tactical Nuke »

ben shapiro is coming to my university
10 likes and ill start a riot

C.H. Sommers is coming to mine

beat that

Oh god, I could never listen to Ben Shapiro's awful nasally voice for more than 5 minutes.

this is tony-tier material

Did you even watch the video? It has Don Lemon live on air saying Antifa are right wing and his guest agrees with him. Maybe that's hard to get through your agenda but it's there clear as day.

Even TYT are saying it was 4chan. These people are desperate to push the blame on someone else.