Corderlain is probably Master Matthew

Author Topic: Corderlain is probably Master Matthew  (Read 32749 times)

whoever you are, mystery man, you gotta stop saying young blood. it's just weird. i feel like i'm in a 90's street gang initiation

Sorry dude, it's almost a tick sometimes.

whoever you are, mystery man, you gotta stop saying young blood. it's just weird. i feel like i'm in a 90's street gang initiation
sounds like something young blood would say

sounds like something young blood would say

lol I like you man.

DOWN WITH THE YOUNG BLOODS
YOUNG CRIPS FOR LIFE
WE forget TOGETHER WE DIE TOGETHER

YOUNG CRIPS FOR LIFE

hell yeah

"yo young blood, you think you're real? go steal that stop sign an' write "school sucks" on it!"

YOUNG CRIPS FOR LIFE

can i switch

Yung Blud is a name a trap artist would go by am I rite phanto rofl

if we're young blood does that mean he's old blood?

it's not matthew. he wouldn't be able to go that long without capitalizing words that don't need to be capitalized.

already debunked this

if we're young blood does that mean he's old blood?

Older than some, younger than some.

What's ironic is he's all "oh don't be pretentious" meanwhile he's saying stuff like "young blood" which is super duper pretentious

Ask Badspot, he more than likely knows who I am.
that's a weird thing to say. you must know that whenever someone asks they're gonna share who you are?

What's ironic is he's all "oh don't be pretentious" meanwhile he's saying stuff like "young blood" which is super duper pretentious
he even said he was saying it the same way his friend said "old sport" (like the great gatsby) which was arguably very pretentious.

that's a weird thing to say. you must know that whenever someone asks they're gonna share who you are?

Why would I rob someone the thrill of sleuthing it up? I do t really care either way but someone might.

he even said he was saying it the same way his friend said "old sport" (like the great gatsby) which was arguably very pretentious.

No, friend said young blood the way Gatsby used "Old Sport."