Corderlain is probably Master Matthew

Author Topic: Corderlain is probably Master Matthew  (Read 32767 times)

wow you're so cool and mysterious

wow you're so cool and mysterious

Yep that's me. Mysterious McCoolman they call me.

Yep that's me. Mysterious McCoolman they call me.
More like Wanker McLameName...

No, friend said young blood the way Gatsby used "Old Sport."
well your friend clearly misunderstood gatsby's catchphrase cus "old sport" is something gatsby stole from a more refined and inherently wealthy man, indicative of gatsby's desire to be that type of figure when in reality he's a shady criminal.

and i'm not a literary brown townyst, i'm just parroting what i wrote in my crappy high-school paper on the great gatsby.

Master Matthew did not even get banned. This isnt him.

I bet 40 chuckie cheeze coins on taboo.

No, friend said young blood the way Gatsby used "Old Sport."
exactly what I said. thanks.

More alt-left conspiracy theories

I always got the vibe that Corderlain is Buzzwanker, he uses slang words typically associated with parts of the black community, you had Buzz saying "brother" quite a bit, and Corder saying "young blood" in at least every page.

Only issue is that Corder actually seems smart and competent, while Buzz is most definitely not, so that poses an interest.

another thing that I'm curious about is Corder is saying he's been here since '06, the beginning of the forums essentially, but he hasn't told us what his old forum account is, instead he says "go ask badspot", when just giving us a name is way simpler.

who knows honestly, he doesn't seem that bad but Corder, you're a bit suspicious buddy.

Since when had Tony had a family?

HE MUST BE JITANK!!!
I'm joking don't kill me