Author Topic: Corderlain is probably Master Matthew  (Read 32761 times)

sort of like those internet twitter bots that learn words from other people

I'm actually badspots alt. He just uses me to post about politics so he doesn't ruin his own reputation. Although I have started forming a consciousness of my own
get in line dood thats most of us here

Also I have a feeling that Corderlain is OrangeMan

You all are welcome to pm me and ask questions since Badspot doesn't seem to care enough to answer y'all. I won't tell you outright but feel free to probe.

we all know you're orangeman so there's no need in probing anymore

we all know you're orangeman so there's no need in probing anymore

Okay, no, but congrats on deciding something I suppose.

corderlain enjoys playing these little games while we try to find out who he is

corderlain enjoys playing these little games while we try to find out who he is

I won't say I don't enjoy you all sleuthing it up, but this is fully caused by the forums inability to let new members integrate without suspicion. There are more forums on the internet than this one for someone to learn internet etiquette, and not every person who joins up and types like a generic human being has to be an alt.

I won't say I don't enjoy you all sleuthing it up, but this is fully caused by the forums inability to let new members integrate without suspicion. There are more forums on the internet than this one for someone to learn internet etiquette, and not every person who joins up and types like a generic human being has to be an alt.
no you dullard, it's cus you said you're an old forumer from '06, started some arguments here and there, and call people "young blood". of course they're intrigued as to who you could be.

i agree that people are overly suspicious, but thats because BLF has had a history with habitual problem users coming back again and again, not just cus they seem intelligent.

no you dullard, it's cus you said you're an old forumer from '06, started some arguments here and there, and call people "young blood". of course they're intrigued as to who you could be.

i agree that people are overly suspicious, but thats because BLF has had a history with habitual problem users coming back again and again, not just cus they seem intelligent

I wasn't really speaking for myself here. Should have made that clear. Didn't admit I was an alt until someone made a fuss out of it.

another sign is that he exclusively posted in off-topic, not very many new dudes tend to do that
i agree that people are overly suspicious, but thats because BLF has had a history with habitual problem users coming back again and again, not just cus they seem intelligent.
yeah exactly, it sucks that we have to deal with that so when there's a sign or two some of us like to be quick to judge and most of the time they seem to be right that it is an alt

theory: corderlain isnt an alt at all, but the collective conciousness of the community given form
but they're posting non-tribal, non-homophobic, non-gay stuff, and they're not calling everyone autistic

but they're posting non-tribal, non-homophobic, non-gay stuff, and they're not calling everyone autistic
magick mage holding him back

magick mage holding him back

I didn't realize Mage had been gone so long. I'm sad I missed it.

my money's on corderlain being dusty12/sue.