Corderlain is probably Master Matthew

Author Topic: Corderlain is probably Master Matthew  (Read 32754 times)

I'm 90% sure he's .Aeris. / Vagabond / .Atlas / etc.. He has the same general mannerisms, the same casual, almost subconscious condescension and the same fixation on IkeTheGeneric.

Just a precaution: when push comes to shove he'll inevitably claim that he was just goofing off and/or trying to troll us all.

i could see him being aeris

Last time I was on this site Aeris was a girl and had nudes going around. This changed?

was i on the forums when u were on ur old acc

Damn i remember aeris lmao

was i on the forums when u were on ur old acc

I dunno, did you have an account back in early 2012? Around then was the last time I was active.

What's with your avatar?

What's with your avatar?

It's cover art for an album I like.

Whoever he is, he could stand to be a little less condescending. People tend to be less receptive if they feel they're being patronized or condescended towards.

It's cover art for an album I like.
oooh this is really calm and nice. i like it. the artist comes from the same country as me, too. nice

I'm 90% sure he's .Aeris. / Vagabond / .Atlas / etc.. He has the same general mannerisms, the same casual, almost subconscious condescension and the same fixation on IkeTheGeneric.

Just a precaution: when push comes to shove he'll inevitably claim that he was just goofing off and/or trying to troll us all.
gonna miss that guy
Alright, now that you've attacked me a few times I'll assume the flaming rule is no longer in effect for this so I'll go ahead and add what I removed from that post.

Allow me to make a parting remark. I'm not going to tell you to kill yourself or that you shouldn't  even exist; I'm going to tell you exactly how I feel about you and I hope you understand this is from the bottom of my heart. I hope you get married to a beautiful smart caring loving girl that's the light of your life. I hope you pop out kids at least one a year and I hope all of them are stillborn or crippled or mentally handicapped. I hope that pretty wife of your spirals into depression and offs herself. I hope both her family and yours blame you. I hope you turn immortal so you have to live out the rest of eternity knowing that the light of your life is gone forever.

User was banned for this post

"i won't tell you who i am, you'll have to figure it out yourselves" is the loudest cry for attention i've ever heard

gonna miss that guy

Oh man, I forgot about that. What an oddball.

gonna miss that guy

I remembered that outburst but couldn't find it, nice job. Note how Kaz and Corderlain for the most part have the same posting, avatar and username style. At the risk of sounding premature, I'd say this case is closed.