Corderlain is probably Master Matthew

Author Topic: Corderlain is probably Master Matthew  (Read 32584 times)

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=151247

he creates an account 3 days ago and immediately starts posting in politics, which if you remember from the birth of my deceased perry account, is a clear sign that an alt has just been introduced to the public.

He's not terrible right now but so far he's been causing a ton of confusion and beginning to resemble Master Matthew. hell someone probably did an alt check already and I just completely missed it. Either way he's displaying signs that rival those of average intelligence, which is why I think he's an alt of matthew. He also agreed with one of matthew's posts which is a complete red flag if you ask me.

Badspots on it. Schools have become a conveyor belt for the left to control people. Teachers are by a huge margin liberal and have no qualms forcing their political opinions into their lessons. Even in the south this is a huge thing.
His posts seem to have a subtle hint of 'the left is taking over!!!!' which you only find in Stocking, Master Matthew or Lord Tony.

Are avatars that important?
Despite begging people previously for very obvious answers on how to change his avatar, he proceeds to make a single post in the entire master matthew thread, almost trying to justify matthew's patterns (he completely ignored/glossed over the main issue of the topic, which was matthew himself)

No you're just being an obtuse ass. An organization set out to be violent in a protest and it devolved into a riot. Should they be a called a terrorist organization? Maybe not. Should the violent protesters(rioters) be arrested and charged? Yes.
Out of the blue, holds an instant grudge with me and completely straw-mans a point I make in the thread, refusing to hold any intelligent response when I confront him about it
And you were being an obtuse ass.

Because he's not PC so anyone who's a leftie thinks he's Riddler incarnate.

Just to make it clear, I'm not creating this thread because I disagree with his opinions. I'm doing it because the way he's so far presented his opinions have been poorly worded/confrontational and facetious about arguments that he creates himself. As for me, i'm just creating this thread because I want to say I called it when someone exposes who he's an alt of.

Ask Badspot, he more than likely knows who I am. If someone disagreeing with you in a political thread causes you this much anguish you should probably rethink visiting the internet. It can get nasty.

You never disagreed with me on anything, actually. you just called me an ass

You never disagreed with me on anything, actually. you just called me an ass

you're literally handicapped

A movement is a group.
im sorry but can you read this statement out loud to yourself and think about what you just said

im sorry but can you read this statement out loud to yourself and think about what you just said

I still agree with it. A movement is a group of people with aligning ideas. How is that a difficult concept?

Again I feel the need to reiterate.

If someone disagreeing with you in a political thread causes you this much anguish you should probably rethink visiting the internet.

I still agree with it. A movement is a group of people with aligning ideas. How is that a difficult concept?
see a 'group' and a 'group of people with aligning ideas' are two completely different things

i feel like you're intentionally trying to be vague in order to cause confusion with other people

A group of people with aligning ideas is a group friendo. What do you want from me?

see a 'group' and a 'group of people with aligning ideas' are two completely different things

i feel like you're intentionally trying to be vague in order to cause confusion with other people

never answer in absolutes. you'll always be able to backtrack and clarify your point to put yourself in the best position possible. make sure the clarification isn't an absolute either.
this is politics 101 dude

never answer in absolutes. you'll always be able to backtrack and clarify your point to put yourself in the best position possible. make sure the clarification isn't an absolute either.
this is politics 101 dude
so what you're saying is be as vague as possible so that you can later clarify to strengthen your argument and make people feel like an ass when they dont understand

Are you sure you're not the one with the persecution complex young blood?

so what you're saying is be as vague as possible so that you can later clarify to strengthen your argument and make people feel like an ass when they dont understand

Non-absolute: Something like that.

Are you sure you're not the one with the persecution complex young blood?
Whatever you say young blood.
No it's something I say because someone I knew said it around me much the same way Gatsby called people "Old Sport."

No need to act pretentious.

whoever you are, mystery man, you gotta stop saying young blood. it's just weird. i feel like i'm in a 90's street gang initiation

PM badspot asking to alt check

I HIGHLY doubt this is Matthew though.