Author Topic: Corderlain is probably Master Matthew  (Read 33173 times)

If it's actually true then you've become a lot saltier as an adult. Hence why most people won't believe you.

Aging has a way of making people cynical.

Or just being on the Blockland Forums for any length of time.

So why aren't you using your original account then?

If you are magick mage then what occupation were you going into just after leaving the forums?

doublepost: its april fools forget why am i bothering

I'm gonna need proof to believe that the purest soul here turned into one of the biggest starfishs

So why aren't you using your original account then?

Lost the old email address and don't remember the password.

If you are magick mage then what occupation were you going into just after leaving the forums?

God, it's been five years. Probably something in medical. Back when money wasn't a thin barrier between eating and starving.

I'm gonna need proof to believe that the purest soul here turned into one of the biggest starfishs

Read my old posts. I've got all the same views as I used to have. I've just become world weary and blunt

really? thought u were destroyer :(

april fools!!!!!!!!!!!!

About as April Fools as Rick and Morty season 3 premiere.

I'm only seeing Magick in religious debate which I don't think you've really gotten into on this account

But regardless, we should all just try to be nicer. It's probably not that difficult.

if corderlain really is magik mage that confirms we're in an alternate reality.

if corderlain really is magik mage that confirms we're in an alternate reality.

:egg: enters from the void into your dimension.

Lost the old email address and don't remember the password.

God, it's been five years. Probably something in medical. Back when money wasn't a thin barrier between eating and starving.

Read my old posts. I've got all the same views as I used to have. I've just become world weary and blunt

For anyone who may actually believe he's Magick Mage, Magick Mage was/is a minister, and not particularly interested in the medical field. As someone who was in a clan with the fellow and frequently associated with him for 2-3 years, you can take my word.

Corderlain is not Magick Mage.