Corderlain is probably Master Matthew

Author Topic: Corderlain is probably Master Matthew  (Read 32758 times)

I said i'll stop posting them.
You literally never said that. If you did, then good job keeping your word lol

Instead of arguing about it, how about you just stop? You're being a hard-head for no reason. Just because it was a "le joke xD" does not make it okay.

I'm doing alot better with my drawing. I said i'll stop posting them.
On my last account I was drawing them really poorly because of either a joke or a stuff level of drawing, sometimes both.

The problem is that you're not recognizing what is wrong here. There is nothing inherently wrong with sharing your artwork, you're just choosing a really poor medium of doing so. The act of you doing is what people object to and find annoying, and you've had more than enough time to realize this.

There's an entire board dedicated to creative endeavors with lots of supportive and helpful people who won't bash you or call you annoying. Your artwork has a better home there than in random posts dotted here and there across the forum.

Foiled! Serves me right for bothering with April Fools.
But we're still meant to believe you have two kids right?

Nothing has been posted that i've drawn after an egg image.
Those images you posted have been for jokes and were purposely drawn badly. I can show you some of the stuffpost I can do with good drawing skills. PM me.
Leave drawing alone. It is not your profession. If you need some help with figuring out how to leave, consult your father. Wait..

Leave drawing alone. It is not your profession. If you need some help with figuring out how to leave, consult your father. Wait..
My father is a vet and that is probably a known joke on discord by now.

My father is a vet and that is probably a known joke on discord by now.
Vet of what? Getting cigarettes?

dude, chill. you keep pushing this way too hard

dude, chill. you keep pushing this way too hard
Who isn't chill? It's just a question and given he just lied about who he was it's topical. Hardly pushing

Two kids, a wonderful woman, and a lucky break into an IT job that I'm loving. Afraid that's all that's going on with me right now.

Two kids, a wonderful woman, and a lucky break into an IT job that I'm loving. Afraid that's all that's going on with me right now.
Damn. Sysadmin?

I have no clue why you guys keep harping on the new users. I get it, users never change but Jesus loving christ.
Vet of what? Getting cigarettes?
I mean, at least Ike put some actual thought behind his, instead of mindlessly arguing. No wonder people don't want to rejoin/join

Damn. Sysadmin?

Not yet but I'm getting there. I do instant remote IT for execs of a fortune 100 company.

Who isn't chill? It's just a question and given he just lied about who he was it's topical. Hardly pushing
the date was april 1

Not yet but I'm getting there. I do instant remote IT for execs of a fortune 100 company.
that reminds me
who was that one script kiddie "hacker" that said he was an elite hacker because he worked for a fortune 500 company

that reminds me
who was that one script kiddie "hacker" that said he was an elite hacker because he worked for a fortune 500 company

There have been multiple. I only made two addons so probably not me. I work for Honeywell.