[NEWS] Liberal Mom Jacked My Laptop

Author Topic: [NEWS] Liberal Mom Jacked My Laptop  (Read 8486 times)

To be honest, she should have destroyed the whole thing.

mczealot stuffs up another thread with his bertorbism part.345352

where's your sources op

yes, i'm sure your mothers liberalism is the cause of her violence and not her alcoholism.
i mean she did forget up his laptop because their opinion differs

not saying shes a psycho because shes a liberal but her political opinion mixed with being drunk and an intolerant cunt resulted in op's laptop getting roostered

unless hes forgetin with all of us
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 02:04:11 PM by Ragequit »

So, why'd you actually break your laptop, OP? Was it an accident? Were you so frustrated with being a lowlife that has to make up forum stories for eRep that you just couldn't hack it and tried to turn off the internet the only way you could? Was this a loveual incident?

I want the truth, not some crock you've fabricated like the story in your post.

you want to trade mothers? no takesy backsies.

This is almost as convincing as that post that said that their parents destroyed "everything"
That is to say, not at all
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 02:29:57 PM by Ipquarx »

Liberalism is a mental disorder

So, why'd you actually break your laptop, OP? Was it an accident? Were you so frustrated with being a lowlife that has to make up forum stories for eRep that you just couldn't hack it and tried to turn off the internet the only way you could? Was this a loveual incident?

I want the truth, not some crock you've fabricated like the story in your post.
his dad did it with fireworks

This sounds fake but then again I had a similar thing happen to me with a parent.

Are your parents divorced?

Liberals should be banned from things like alcohol and guns. Their infantile ideology suggests that they're mentally half their physical age and cannot handle it without violence (as displayed at protests) and disorder

and then dobald Annoying Orange personally shot her and everyone on the bus clapped

mczealot stuffs up another thread with his bertorbism part.345352
Telling me that I stuff up a probably fabricated topic about an alcoholic mother where violent action is attributed to liberalism is like telling SNL that they ruined Jeb Bush's chances to be president. There was nothing there to begin with.

BREAK YOUR CHILD'S THINGS, BREAK THEIR BONES, KILL YOUR CHILD, BLOOD FOR THE COMMIE GOD.