[NEWS] Liberal Mom Jacked My Laptop

Author Topic: [NEWS] Liberal Mom Jacked My Laptop  (Read 8458 times)

i'd probably do something violent if OP was my son too

you would be blaming it on republicanism if OP's ideologies were switched and don't try to deny this
No--I wouldn't. Just as I said Ted Bundy didn't kill people because he was a Republican. Stop assigning your own stupid tendencies to me in an attempt to justify your crappy arguments.

You're telling me his deranged alcoholic mother is violent because she's a liberal? Are you actually insane?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 05:44:02 PM by McZealot »

No--I wouldn't. Just as I said Ted Bundy didn't kill people because he was a Republican. Stop assigning your own stupid tendencies to me in an attempt to justify your crappy arguments.

You're telling me his deranged alcoholic mother is violent because she's a liberal? Are you actually insane?

Didn't you know violence is only ideologically motivated if you're Muslim, Liberal, or Atheistic?

You're putting words in my mouth in order to discredit me because you have no other valid arguments besides that.

You're putting words in my mouth in order to discredit me because you have no other valid arguments besides that.

All I see is you accusing him of something he didn't do. Twice.

i think the point is ops mom could have done something irrational because of her alcoholism and political views, she wouldn't have done it if she was sober but the alcohol made her out of control

All I see is you accusing him of something he didn't do. Twice.
I told him to not try to deny it and he did. Not my fault.

I told him to not try to deny it and he did. Not my fault.

You're a giant green kangaroo! Don't try to deny it!

You're a giant green kangaroo! Don't try to deny it!
But the difference is what you said is completely wrong but what I said is factually true. Don't deny this either.

But the difference is what you said is completely wrong but what I said is factually true. Don't deny this either.

The mental gymnastics. I'm almost envious.

I really, really hope this is trolling

Jesus christ you guys have been using the internet for like how long, 10 years? and you still can't identify trolls?

Jesus christ you guys have been using the internet for like how long, 10 years? and you still can't identify trolls?
Trolls have become advanced, they evolved, it gets progressively harder as time goes on to identify trolls.

Trolls have become advanced, they evolved, it gets progressively harder as time goes on to identify trolls.
found a troll

I wouldn't blame it on your mom being a liberal as much as I would blame it on her irate alcoholism.