Nothing
something else
nothing
something
nothing
nothing
Nothing!
Something!

Author Topic: Post 3D models here!  (Read 71113 times)

Eryehk's was more centered altough I am not sure if it is suposed to be that way. Ephi's looks like it is a bit small and a bit to far down. Eryehk's hand is all wrong though. Ephi's is the actual player models hand (or at least it looks exactly like it). I'll post the refrence model I use for all my Blocko guy needs tomorow cause I'm to tired right now.

On a side note can at least one person (other than MrCookie ) give me feed back on the jet suit (no offense MrCookie I didn't mean it the way it came out)?

you look like a cigarette.
It's what I'm known for.

I just had a major deja-vu though.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 07:12:09 PM by Vertzer »

Eryehk's was more centered altough I am not sure if it is suposed to be that way. Ephi's looks like it is a bit small and a bit to far down. Eryehk's hand is all wrong though. Ephi's is the actual player models hand (or at least it looks exactly like it). I'll post the refrence model I use for all my Blocko guy needs tomorow cause I'm to tired right now.

On a side note can at least one person (other than MrCookie ) give me feed back on the jet suit (no offense MrCookie I didn't mean it the way it came out)?

That was.. Offensive...?

Jet suit, I thought it was a jet pack :(

Jet suit jet pack it could be either. And they way I said it I thought it would sound like I was refuseing to accept the fact that you answered.

Jet suit jet pack it could be either. And they way I said it I thought it would sound like I was refuseing to accept the fact that you answered.

I shall never be offended by Lt. Chub Chub, he is my friend from RTB :3

:3

Edit: Do you know if {DM} is dead for good now?

Trigun was talking about using his cleric powers to revive it to go against [P]

Reveive again? [P]? I'm at a loss...... I was gone and when I got back after three weeks the forums were down due to "stroke".

Trigun was talking about using his cleric powers to revive it to go against [P]

[P]?

Jookia's scripting/modeling community.

Bolt is gone. Me, Jookia, Racer, and Destiny are the only ones left. Bolt said we should take care of it while he's gone.

my model is a bear but the picture wont upload sorry

my model is a bear but the picture wont upload sorry

I don't even think you can model... If you can, it's probably two boxes...

Bear you say?

I'm glad you didn't just make that out of primitives. It could have looked awful.