Tank Busters 2! Probably where you destroy tanks. (AIR RAID!)

Poll

How should they be punished..?

LIGHTNING BOLT
2 (50%)
HELLFIRE
1 (25%)
ICE METEOR
0 (0%)
ARROW RAIN
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Tank Busters 2! Probably where you destroy tanks. (AIR RAID!)  (Read 21206 times)

kill the shock trooper to death

Attack Results

Player Actions
Rabbot32: rolled 1
With the power of the shooty gun™ you provide support... for the enemies, and shoot your own face. Gun Safety 101: Don't point the gun at yourself.

SubDaWoofer: rolled 0
You Self Delete in hell again. You go down another layer. Wee.

TableSalt: rolled 6
Your own confusion coaxed you into such a snafu, you cannot possibly contain it in your own mind. So it gets launched toward the shocktrooper, dealing 95 damage to him! You also get a severe headache due to this entire process.

ZeÜberMedic!: rolled 3
Life won't come to you, so you decide to come to it. It walks away as you walk toward it.

At this point, random.org suddenly went offline, so untrue random numbers will be used for the rest of the actions.

DELL: enters the game
You approach the combat area, teaming up with the players. You can't not team up with the players anyway.

rolling... 3

As a start, you call in a North Korean firing squad to give some support fire. This number is currently unavailable. Please leave a message after the beep. [Beep]

JamesH: rolled 4
You talk to some crusaders and tell them they should pause taking back Jerusalem to assist with combat. So they do.

A pair of crusaders, Jack and Frederick, join the fight! Each of them with as many health as the players. They can attack with their blade, dealing a moderate amount of damage, or defend with their shield to reduce damage taken by 1. They cannot roll over 5.

Redconer: rolled 2
You discover a wooden staircase out of hell and proceed to climb it. Every step breaks as you step onto it, and eventually the entire staircase breaks down. The Devil must be responsible for this!

random.org came back online on this point, so true random numbers are being used for the rest of the actions.

NotBomberguy: rolled 3
You try to eat the commando. You bite his armor and lose some teeth. He shoves you back afterwards.

shinyarceus4: entered the game
Right behind DELL was you, also joining the player force. You decide the best way to introduce yourself is to provide punishment to anyone opposing the players.

rolling... 6

In a series of generic yet incredible combat moves, you bring the shock trooper 106 health points closer to death! You also manage to hit yourself with a generic backfire move.

MicroEDGE: rolled 6
You drink a potion that heals Twix, Space1255, cromartini and yourself by 1 point!

Twix: building the tank
You continue constructing the heavy tank. And quite fast too. In fact, you are probably building faster than your shadow.

Ally Actions
Bastion: rolled 4
Bastion enters turret form and fires wildly at Commando, dealing 60 damage to him.

Shock Trooper
HP: 12/250
This guy uses an SMG and will try to spray you down.
Attacks every turn, deals 1 damage to a player
The shock trooper decides to change target and fires at the new guy, shinyarceus1, dealing 1 damage. Quite the series of unfortunate events here. He also seems quite worried about his life.

Hunter
????-2016
HP: 0/250
He used to be an archer, then he got paper cuts to the knee.
And he will never attack again.
The hunter's dead body remains silent.

Commando
HP: 207/400
He doesn't wear underwear, and his machine gun has a grenade launcher on it!
Attacks every 2 turns (MG), deals 1 damage to 2 people
Attacks every 3 turns (Grenade), deals 2 damage to 1 person and 1 damage to another
The commando fires a grenade right on cromartini's face, dealing 2 damage. And killing him. Twix also gets caught in the explosion for 1 damage. That doesn't stop him from building the tank in the slightest.

The tank in the distance must have fired its rocket launchers, judging by this crater containing Redconer, Twix and Space1255. And Redconer's corpse.

PLAYER LIST:
Twix: 3/3
TableSalt: 1/3
Redconer: boom
ZeUberMedic: machine gunned down
Space1255: 3/3
Rabbot32: be safe around guns, kids
SubDaWoofer: suicidal son of a gun
cromartini: unfortunate coincidence caused a fatal explosion
CRITAWAKETS: 3/3
NotBomberGuy: 3/3
MicroEDGE: 2/3
DELL: 3/3
shinyarceus4: 1/3

Allies:
Autonomous
Bastion: 8/8
Jack the Crusader: 3/3
Frederick the Crusader: 3/3
Manual
Heavy Tank: Ready in 2 turns (Builder: Twix)

Going to put a note here: In order to not make allies completely useless, the effect of rolling 1 isn't fatal to them, instead dealing 2 damage.

Perhaps a ladder would work?

charge up an autistic screech with the power of 1000 raptors

repeat me suiciding for the next 25 rounds till i get super powered in hell

edit: mistyped
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 06:30:33 PM by SubDaWoofer »

Challenge Old Scratch to a fiddle contest for the right to get the hell out of Hell

Do a weird sort of cartwheel-backflip-kick combination at the commando.

wait until somebody revives me

I equip Hermes Armor. It just allows me to use an ability called X-Drive every 3 turns that last 1 turn and makes me invincible with extra damage.

are we all jsut gonna let critawakets just slip past with an op armor at the start of the game

Oh fine, i just attack the commando instead using a hand rocket.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 01:46:34 PM by CRITAWAKETS »

are we all jsut gonna let critawakets just slip past with an op armor at the start of the game

I wasn't, now that I'm back, but then again hoping to stay in hell immune to all attacks... Hmm... hypocrisy draws near.

By the way don't bother suiciding, unless you like 'rolling' zeroes.

brother what the forget i aint invicible im DEAD that means i cant do ANYTHING to attack stuff

brother what the forget i aint invicible im DEAD that means i cant do ANYTHING to attack stuff

Then how do you explain suiciding until you get super powered in hell?