Author Topic: Conan's Prison Break - New map?? :O  (Read 32740 times)

Hosting right now!

Notable person of the day:

space guy!!
i thought he died.

Hope he never leaves again ;o

RIP

edit: it back up
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 05:40:00 PM by Conan »

Well, I've been waiting 5 years since Pload's Prison Escape ended, had to see it! Glad to see it at least at 10pm in the UK instead of 4am.

Didn't get to play long enough, but it's a great faithful remake. This is still the best game-mode I've ever played - gets everyone talking, making strategies and panicking on both sides. If you haven't already, definitely go play it next time.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 06:20:56 PM by Space Guy »

Wait so is it up or not?

Wait so is it up or not?
he just closed down ten mins or so ago

Well, I've been waiting 5 years since Pload's Prison Escape ended, had to see it! Glad to see it at least at 10pm in the UK instead of 4am.

Didn't get to play long enough, but it's a great faithful remake. This is still the best game-mode I've ever played - gets everyone talking, making strategies and panicking on both sides. If you haven't already, definitely go play it next time.
holy stuff it's you

Wait so is it up or not?
The server crashed, but i plan on putting it back up next week for sure. I'm going to try to get a new map in by next week for the regulars who are tired of the existing map + a guide for new players.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 08:20:11 PM by Conan »

whoa what
new map already??

Engaging shameless self promotion...