Banned from speedkart club for "Toxic"

Author Topic: Banned from speedkart club for "Toxic"  (Read 4113 times)

i didnt read discord

and thats why i posted

i didnt read discord

and thats why i posted
Well, maybe you should read first the next time something like this happens, hmm?

Well, maybe you should read first the next time something like this happens, hmm?

He shouldn't even have begun to read.

He should think before he types instead of being a sperg.

i didnt read discord

and thats why i posted
But, you should have known what you said before you made this thread...
Do you have short-term memory loss?

An update: Galactic just said in the Discord that was ban was updated to a perma.

I convinced him to make it a perma because forget users that do this stuff.

He literally just joined FASTKARTS right now. Apparently not banned from there despite this thread.

He literally just joined FASTKARTS right now. Apparently not banned from there despite this thread.

I've only banned people who were being a true problem in the server, like using dll hacks. (bello with the help of limerick were examples of this)

He wasn't banned before because I felt throwing a petty insult like this didn't deserve it. Even if he was just spamming, I could have muted him and there wouldn't have been any further problem.

Now that this incident has been brought beyond my server, into another, and into an online forum, I've decided to ban him permanently. It's more "fair" I feel as he got the permanent ban from SpeedKart Club.

My server isn't meant to be a true competitor to anything. I host stuff there that I'm devving for the public to play. It's a "public beta" server in some ways. In a week or a bit the gamemode might change to another thing I plan to work on. People just joining my server and saying "forget u this other serv is best" or vice versa to another server just isn't right.

none of this would've happened if you didn't pull that handicapped ass stunt about speedkart club being way better.
like, seriously, what the forget kind of outcome were you expecting from this?

...what did you think would happen?