United Liberation Front (Anti-furry coalition) - This is absurd

Author Topic: United Liberation Front (Anti-furry coalition) - This is absurd  (Read 125167 times)

I like how you guys resort to non-serious responses when you can't actually back yourselves up, you guys are so absolutely pathetic, it's hilarious
i was gonna be serious about the first part but i didnt know how to include it

Rally, why are you even here? This doesn't concern you

Sorry I forgot how serious this legitimate diplomatic discussion between you and the THOT PATROL/Nigerian Cunts online Anti-Furry joint operation was.

I just finished reading the thread and honestly I'm just as confused about the source of the outrage as I was before. You're holding Punished Toxicology at intellectual debate standards over his joke clan.

i was gonna be serious about the first part but i didnt know how to include it
You know, you could also just not respond.

You know, you could also just not respond.

you should take your own advice sometime

you should take your own advice sometime
I don't need to because I can actually think of something intelligent to say instead of completely dismissing the point in the form of a half-assed attempt at being funny to impress my butt-buddies.

you never learn do you

Stop shouting at that mirror, man! Whatever it did to you?

It's a group of people so bored with posting spam and stuff on these forums that they're only about to satisfy themselves now by fuelling arguments and fights. Honestly, this drama won't go anywhere because this stuff charges them up; they want to get notoriety.

Toxicology and Torin are known examples of stuff-spewing roosterbenders, who've yet to develop out of their Primary School mindsets. Their approach to humour is like that old uncle you have to who keeps cupping his underarm while making fart noises in the vein hope to rise a laugh out of whoever peaks their way. Having a mature conversation with them is like trying to teach a gorilla to give the state address; they can't even make the syllable sounds, let alone understand the complex ideas behind what they're saying.

Meanwhile, for every good quality Grimlock has, he can't help but jump into firefights with people in specific groups which he's deemed as "despicable" because that's the popular /b/ consensus to bash them. And no, calling every person "autistic" isn't clever, funny or unique. You come off as a loving damp rag. Try and mix up insults so you don't sound like a broken record, you cunt.

The rest of the wankers barely deserve a mention; a few goodies unfortunately mixed in with a bag of manure. To hell with them, though; if they want to intentionally light fires on a discussion board simply so they can have a golly laugh about it on their Discord where there richardhead chums will approve them further for being nuggets, more the power to them. The more blatant their stuffty behaviour, the less likely they'll get anywhere decent in their real lives.

pm'd this to badspot but in case he doesn't answer and since it's relevant what do you guys think about this subject
hey quick question, why do the trolls have to admit that they're trolling to get banned for it? (or can they just be outright banned for trolling in certain situations?)
i mean it's not even a written rule so surely it could be bent a little to get rid of the pests who know not to admit it right?

if not knowing for sure is a problem then maybe it would help if the general consensus agrees that they are trolls and not just stupid or whatever, although i suppose in some cases that could be considered flawed due to bias but maybe there's ways around that?

Toxicology and Torin are known examples of stuff-spewing roosterbenders, who've yet to develop out of their Primary School mindsets. Their approach to humour is like that old uncle you have to who keeps cupping his underarm while making fart noises in the vein hope to rise a laugh out of whoever peaks their way. Having a mature conversation with them is like trying to teach a gorilla to give the state address; they can't even make the syllable sounds, let alone understand the complex ideas behind what they're saying.
you're cruisin for a bruisin right there bucko i aint nobody but myself

interesting as my fraternity raised the most money for a sororitys philanthropy event for a womans shelter here in town
and no obviously
I see, using the old Jimmy Saville method to get access to vulnerable women.

you're cruisin for a bruisin right there bucko i aint nobody but myself

Are you for real? I bet McJob would beat the entire NC in real life brawl.

Unless you still have grudges against that mirror.