Author Topic: United Liberation Front (Anti-furry coalition) - This is absurd  (Read 124070 times)

Dataproxy do you want me to get hogan in here

nothing wrong with this fact
raped any sorority girls recently?

Dataproxy do you want me to get hogan in here

And he plays it off as some joke.

Why am I not even vaguely surprised?

raped any sorority girls recently?
interesting as my fraternity raised the most money for a sororitys philanthropy event for a womans shelter here in town
and no obviously

Dataproxy honestly you're worse than most of the furrys on the blf and that's really saying something

Dataproxy honestly you're worse than most of the furrys on the blf and that's really saying something

Oh wow. I'm really honored. Care to add me to your pathetic eradication list?

Flattery will get you nowhere.

If most people have a problem with you, I don't think it's them that's the problem.

interesting as my fraternity raised the most money for a sororitys philanthropy event for a womans shelter here in town
and no obviously
A woman's shelter is a good idea, you get all of them in a confined space.

Good thinking.

if the furry community and dataproxy have a problem with you you're doing something right

A woman's shelter is a good idea, you get all of them in a confined space.

Good thinking.
jesus

make jokes about oklahoma sae because those are actually funny

jesus

make jokes about oklahoma sae because those are actually funny

Patton, your entire existence here on the BLF is a joke. More so then Lord Tony.

And that is saying something.

if the furry community and dataproxy have a problem with you you're doing something right
Says the guy who cannot even answer a simple question.

Patton, your entire existence here on the BLF is a joke. More so then Lord Tony.

And that is saying something.
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=294084.0