Author Topic: My review of the Blockland.  (Read 7232 times)

The controls arent that ba, If your using the Arrows, Then yes they suck

Any games control scheme should be intuitive and/or have some for of instruction manual available.

Roblox didn't satisfy that for me.

This kid smokes too much crack.
I shall make a big rant on why Roblox sucks tomorrow if this thread is still alive.
Let just say that is sucks hard.

Also, I'd like to state the following:
You give a game a rating of 6/10 simply because the community hates Roblox? Our game is much more advanced and morally right than Roblox, plus our community doesn't hate Roblox that much, we get the casual idiots.
Your community on the other hand is a bunch of flaming handicapped 6 year old kids with ground breaking tempers who upon hearing the word 'Blockland' have a seizure and literally implode.
Roblox get's a 0/10 from me if we judge by communites.
Give Blockland a normal review.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2008, 10:06:26 PM by Vertzer »

Don't cause more war.
Watch me?
The guy comes here with the most fcked up review one could ever ask for. I'm not simply going to read that without replying to his idiocy.

My distaste for the Blocklanders pointlessly flaming Roblox increases by the day. Its getting tot he point where our community is being generalized as angry morons with nothing better to do with their time than to harass people playing roblox.
I am disappointed that our community has skewed your view of blockland. Maybe if you were to give it another chance by getting to know who is who in the community you may see the game in a new light.
I have personally been reporting every "Roblox sux" and "lets raid Roblox" thread I've seen. Hopefully these childish rivalry's will end soon.

This kid smokes too much crack.
I shall make a big rant on why Roblox sucks tomorrow if this thread is still alive.
Let just say that is sucks hard.

Also, I'd like to state the following:
You give a game a rating of 6/10 simply because the community hates Roblox? Our game is much more advanced and morally right than Roblox, plus our community doesn't hate Roblox that much, we get the casual idiots.
Your community on the other hand is a bunch of flaming handicapped 6 year old kids with ground breaking tempers who upon hearing the word 'Blockland' have a seizure and literally implode.
Roblox get's a 0/10 from me if we judge by communites.
Give Blockland a normal review.
I need the real game for that.

My distaste for the Blocklanders pointlessly flaming Roblox increases by the day. Its getting tot he point where our community is being generalized as angry morons with nothing better to do with their time than to harass people playing roblox.
I am disappointed that our community has skewed your view of blockland. Maybe if you were to give it another chance by getting to know who is who in the community you may see the game in a new light.
I have personally been reporting every "Roblox sux" and "lets raid Roblox" thread I've seen. Hopefully these childish rivalry's will end soon.

I know, We are generalized as little children, Even though 15-18 year olds play it also.

Badspot

• Administrator
How is this a review of Blockland?  All you did was talk about some forum antics.  Misleading thread title. 

What are you, the Roblox community's Jesus?

And you're not a 'nintentard' for looking for the fun, not the looks in games. You're just playing games for what they're made for; fun. I respect that.

Here's my review for Roblox.
A heaping, steaming pile of bullsh[SIZE=0pt].[/SIZE]it.

And here's my review for Blockland.
A big pile of win.

This thread war can die now.

Badspot is right this turn out to be opinion's of blockland not straight out facts from Badspot unless some are from him... Roblox also fails but it has 3-5 things better in Blockland... oh wait only nothing is better in Roblox this is my opinion of roblox just a online lego game with 5-9 year old players, Lagfest, and this game NEEDS Serouis help

I think this would be a good time for a </thread>.

commandtonoobs ('endthread');