Author Topic: My review of the Blockland.  (Read 7205 times)

I have just realized something!  Roblox is here to keep kids, super noobs, E-tards, and most other kinds of people who are frowned upon out of Blockland!  Unless you guys have something to add.
Uh...Sure let's go with that!

According to your review, we all think that Roblox is horrible, constantly shout at people we see that it stinks, etc. That isn't the case. Most of us prefer Blockland, and/or didn't like Roblox all that much. Most of the time someone starts a thread about starting a war on Roblox, the person is flamed because no one wants another war.

yay clusterforget of aggreement

According to your review, we all think that Roblox is horrible, constantly shout at people we see that it stinks, etc. That isn't the case. Most of us prefer Blockland, and/or didn't like Roblox all that much. Most of the time someone starts a thread about starting a war on Roblox, the person is flamed because no one wants another war.
We should keep it that way. It's seriously annoying us, And Yes, I'll make sure NOT to compare Blockland to ROBLOX In my video review.

Passing = 50 here...

70 or higher is passing here.

No wonder Canadians are so stupid.

Canada sucks.

What?

:0

Haha, true. (at the Canadians being stupid part)
Thing is, this gives me an excuse to do nothing all year in courses I couldn't care less about.

I hate you.

Over here, I have to give an effort.  Can you believe that?

Odd, I'm addicted to blowing up my 500 2x4 wall in ROBLOX. Is that normal? BTW, my ingame name is mario7121.

Odd, I'm addicted to blowing up my 500 2x4 wall in ROBLOX. Is that normal? BTW, my ingame name is mario7121.

Very normal.

Also, Sorry for the bump, Havne't been here in a while.