Author Topic: My review of the Blockland.  (Read 7241 times)

Overall, I rate Blockland 6/10,
Mostly because of the hate for ROBLOX, You guys just need to learn to Deal with the random kids and the lag, I do, I learned to live with all the crap, Other games have them. Also, This Blockland Vs. ROBLOX thing should never have started, Everyone, Take my Advice, And stop spamming the forums of ROBLOX, and If any Robloxians come here, try telling me their usernames they used, I'll be sure to tell Builderman to give them a 3 day ban or something.

yah this game sux cos some of its players dislike another game i like

also u should learn 2 deal with random kids and lag and all that crap so u can play roblox cos i did...... i mean if u look past all the crap roblox is not that bad a game...........

Overall, I rate Blockland 6/10,
Mostly because of the hate for ROBLOX, You guys just need to learn to Deal with the random kids and the lag, I do, I learned to live with all the crap, Other games have them. Also, This Blockland Vs. ROBLOX thing should never have started, Everyone, Take my Advice, And stop spamming the forums of ROBLOX, and If any Robloxians come here, try telling me their usernames they used, I'll be sure to tell Builderman to give them a 3 day ban or something.

yah this game sux cos some of its players dislike another game i like

also u should learn 2 deal with random kids and lag and all that crap so u can play roblox cos i did...... i mean if u look past all the crap roblox is not that bad a game...........

You sir have just won an internet, That what I did with Blockland....sorta...I've been playing the blockland mods, And I liked what I saw, But none of the servers I saw were ever deathmatches :(

Are you sure you were playing retail? theres always 2+ Deathmatches on

<wall of text>

However good your intentions were, you cannot hope to sway this community at all. Most of it is comprised of immature kids who strive to be accepted by the rest of the community, and the easiest way to do that is to hate a common enemy. I'm not saying Roblox is an enemy, since I've never played it, but you must understand that not all of us are kids 'raiding' Roblox because we feel Blockland is superior.

Also, Blockland is your game, it's Badspots. So before you go saying "our game is better than Roblox" ask yourself this: Did you help in any way in the development of Blockland?

One last thing.

Stop being idiots!

By going to another game's forums and spamming stupid crap and stuff, your making Blockland look stupid. Even with the large percentage of Roblox's community being comprised of younger kids, I'd say they are more mature as a whole than you guys.

tl;dr: Not all Blockland users are immature pricks. Stop spamming Roblox forums, it makes Blockland look bad and makes you look stupid at the same time.

</wall of text>