Renderman Mod | Events and Interactivity (5/31)

Poll

NEW THREAD HERE: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=314260.0

Yes
109 (87.2%)
No
16 (12.8%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Renderman Mod | Events and Interactivity (5/31)  (Read 27003 times)

n  o  i  c  e
I wish there was a pref for "scared face" or "creepy face"

n  o  i  c  e
I wish there was a pref for "scared face" or "creepy face"

Eh?

Does he still make your ears bleed?

Eh?
I mean a pref for the face used in Chrisbot6's mod or the face used in this mod, cause the other smile face is way creepier imo

make him killable
I wanna cap that renderbrother
Maybe.

Hey, this is awesome, but I need to report that I set it to "only spawn at night" and he spawns in the day.
I do not have daylight cycle on as I manually set it to day and night.
Yeah, the pref only works with day/night cycle. You'll have to manually enable/disable Render in other cases.

Does he still make your ears bleed?
Nope, no more ear bleeding in this version.

I mean a pref for the face used in Chrisbot6's mod or the face used in this mod, cause the other smile face is way creepier imo
I'm not sure... the face in this mod is the original "Renderman" face. People have different opinions on this, but I don't think making a preference is the best solution.

Glitch guns are coming soon!

There should be a health pref

Maybe.
Yeah, the pref only works with day/night cycle. You'll have to manually enable/disable Render in other cases.
Nope, no more ear bleeding in this version.
I'm not sure... the face in this mod is the original "Renderman" face. People have different opinions on this, but I don't think making a preference is the best solution.

i gots le idea
Maybe make it clearer where the images are located, for those who wanna swap out faces!

Maybe make it clearer where the images are located, for those who wanna swap out faces!
It's not just an image file, he has it set manually in the script for the ascii terror face.

Let me get this straight....you created a smart bot that can actually navigate builds without the use of path nodes? Buddy, do you realize the marvel you just created? You could END the age of The Idiot Bots forever. Have you ever considered doing that as an add-on?

Will they have custom models? Or will they just be recolored printers/guns?

Will they have custom models? Or will they just be recolored printers/guns?
I can't model, so for now it's planned to be a recolored printer like in Chrisbot's mod.

That said, if someone is willing to make a decent glitch gun model, I'll gladly include it.

I can't model, so for now it's planned to be a recolored printer like in Chrisbot's mod.

That said, if someone is willing to make a decent glitch gun model, I'll gladly include it.
I can, just pm me about how you want it to look and such

Suggestion:
The glitch gun should possibly look like an actual ray gun, not a cyan printer...
Possibly add a good particle effect too.

Ahehe...no, seriously. Did you actually create a bot that can navigate builds on its own with no path nodes? I feel like I'm misunderstanding you bruh.