Renderman Mod | Events and Interactivity (5/31)

Poll

NEW THREAD HERE: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=314260.0

Yes
109 (87.2%)
No
16 (12.8%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Renderman Mod | Events and Interactivity (5/31)  (Read 26592 times)

should the image be longer so it covers usernames, therefore you can make them look corrupted?
images cant overlap names no matter how long the image is

Happy April 2nd! Here's what the updates were:

Self-Defense (Mystery Update A)
By popular request, you can now use weapons against Render! There is a preference to toggle this on or off.

Tag Mode (Mystery Update B)
This is a new mode that can be enabled under the preferences menu. In tag mode, it is safe to look at Render at any time. Don't let him catch you, though...

The preferences will update soon to show the proper names of these features.

By popular request, you can now use weapons against Render! There is a preference to toggle this on or off.
YES!

should the image be longer so it covers usernames, therefore you can make them look corrupted?
images cant overlap names no matter how long the image is
darn

Tag Mode (Mystery Update B)
This is a new mode that can be enabled under the preferences menu. In tag mode, it is safe to look at Render at any time. Don't let him catch you, though...
HELLO

-renderman april 1st 2017

You should make a players vs player mod (if you know what i mean)

Happy April 2nd! Here's what the updates were:

time to cap him

speaking of which i think he has too little health. it's easy to have him get stuck behind something and just shoot him and even if he does get unstuck you have enough time to shoot him on tag mode.

Yes! This new update is the best! No more slender style render. And the classic ability to attack him!

is it a reasonable request to disable the feature in preferences where he freezes you and makes that wierd laugh sound? its not as spooky as it is tedious tbh

Not unreasonable at all, I agree that it gets more annoying than scary. I'm thinking about removing (or replacing) the freezing entirely.

Not unreasonable at all, I agree that it gets more annoying than scary. I'm thinking about removing (or replacing) the freezing entirely.
neato, thanks my dude
sorry for sounding demanding, but is adding more sound effects possible too? maybe even quiet ambience?

No problem.
Yes, new sound effects are being worked on for a future update.