Author Topic: General Omega  (Read 7803 times)

Thanks to Azazel for destroying my army of nigras before and effectively forcing me to make some more substantial pool-closing hardware.

Oh so everyone intelligent is your 'enemy'?

I guess that means it's Universe VS. Omega.

im not i am accually 16 with poor grammer have a slite issue with fire and have a high tolorace to pain i also am persistant and would appreciate it if you dont call me someone eles besides me not some guy who calles him self mercenary

If you use correct gammAr and spelling, people will think of you less a as a immature pre-teen, and more of an intelligent person.

You should see a professional about your ADHD.  It seems obvious that you have it, considering the number of posts you have already have.

Go watch someone die.  That should fix you right up.

EDIT:

Make sure it's not a relative.  I want to see you come back intelligent, not depressed.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 06:05:45 PM by JubeiX90 »

too late on the reletive dieing thing and i have died befor not a good thing and as far as intelegence i am smart but apperantly if you suck in any one feild of acedemics you are a handicap; thanks alot you just called einstine a handicap

too late on the reletive dieing thing and i have died befor not a good thing and as far as intelegence i am smart but apperantly if you suck in any one feild of acedemics you are a handicap; thanks alot you just called einstine a handicap
Only if you suck in the spelling & grammar sections of academics.
(Also you were the one who said it)

Fuul to normy translator:
The famous Albert had problems (he couldn't speak till the age of 7 failed school droped out tried to get a engenier school failed the entrance tests the he became known as the smartest man in the world what hapened?) so he said cause you said he had problems and was a E-tard that makes it so you think Albert was a R-tard.
Ya as I said FUULIO!

i know i said i suck at spelling get off my loving ass about it

What don't you suck at?

science, math, almost anything not to do with spelling

Science needs spellings, gonna mess up element names, ect.
Math... doesnt need it as much, but I figure with your spelling you'll be doing 22+ instead of 2+2.

Tell me this isn't Mercenary.

This sound similar?
Quote from: mercenary
MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON
or this;
Quote from: mercenary
handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap handicap