Author Topic: General Omega  (Read 7911 times)

the moron one yes i saw it alot during my ban the handicap one no

when i was banned i saw people posting the quoat with moron said repeadedly
the other i never saw befor

Yup, he's mercenary, he claims to be 16, he's dumb and he throws his weight around.

not mercenery every time my brother or me made another account it got deleated

i made an account then i have found a problem (onega1337) i made the (general Omega ) account then i felt like haveing a basic (omega) account then my bro made an account at school and i desided to tell pie and door about my ban then my bro got it deleated and after the school found out about him making an account at school he got his school internet priveleges taken and a suspention
after that he told me and i desided no more accounts i might be perma banned

yay no periods

i made an account then i have found a problem (onega1337) i made the (general Omega ) account then i felt like haveing a basic (omega) account then my bro made an account at school and i desided to tell pie and door about my ban then my bro got it deleated and after the school found out about him making an account at school he got his school internet priveleges taken and a suspention

yay no periods
Go burn to death in a volcano.

no i prefer to parish in ice

already did. the doctor was nice.i got out of school tho.if you think about it is is nere death tho

yay no periods

What?

i am not mercenary and cant be or the account wouldnt evan exist past registration