General Omega

Author Topic: General Omega  (Read 7910 times)

nope unless you can prove it i am not an yes i can prove my side of the story

n[*1]ope [*2] unless you can prove it i am not an[*3] yes i can prove my side of the story[*4]

Here's 4 pieces of proof I can extract from your writing abilities.

*1 - Mercenary never used capital letters
*2 - Mercenary never used sentence joining punctuation
*3 - Mercenary's spelling was outlawed by the Geneva Convention
*4 - Mercenary's use of sentence ending punctuation is a syntax error within itself

1. laws of physics say that i can not be him
2 i am not him he is english, i am from indiana
3. his name is tom mine being Nick
4. i still like # that are divisable by 2,5,10

just noticed that this has gone way off topic

1. laws of physics say that i can not be him
2 i am not him he is english, i am from indiana
3. his name is tom mine being Nick
4. i still like # that are divisable by 2,5,10

just noticed that this has gone way off topic
The laws of physics don't define that you can't be him.
I can't trust nubs, the last one I came across lived in "new zeland", USA, "enland" and "bangldes".
Once again, you can't trust nubs.
Clearly trying to draw me off topic.

they dictate every rule in the universe. like the nothing can go faster then the speed of light how many atoms in your hair and damn neer everything else. and yes they do dictate my existace and the fact that i cant be mercenary due to the fact that we are 2 sepreat beings

Then the laws of physics should force you to use grammar correctly.
The laws of physics don't dictate how much energy a single particle can have, ever tried chargin' a proton with 1 TeraElectronVolt of energy? It's possible, just improbable.
Anyway your counterargument has gotten you nowhere, mere words aren't going to change our opinions of you, your still the cigarettegy little forum idiot who's a prime target for bullying.

...how many atoms in your hair...
At which point do they dictate how long your hair is? They don't, thus meaning they cannot prove how many atoms there are in your hair.

well your failing epicly if your objective is to bully me. now if your objective is to waste my time also you failed at that too. i have too much time on my hands today.and really your life sucks so much that you have to resort to trying to bullie me? you need to get over what ever is annoying you and get on with your life

and spation to explain in further detail what i ment i would have to talk to you in person to make it not the size of my one gallery post i did aloooooong time ago

well your failing epicly if your objective is to bully me. now if your objective is to waste my time also you failed at that too. i have too much time on my hands today.and really your life sucks so much that you have to resort to trying to bullie me? you need to get over what ever is annoying you and get on with your life
My life doesn't suck, I just like to amuse myself, as does everyone else. The way you squirm in my pit of torment and blunder about with crappy comebacks and lame half-thought counterarguments is highly amusing.
and spation to explain in further detail what i ment i would have to talk to you in person to make it not the size of my one gallery post i did aloooooong time ago
Hair is made of the protein Keratin, if you want to count the amount of atoms in a single strand of hair, your welcome to, you'll probably receive a dunce's cap rather than a Nobel prize. Until you can prove that the laws of physics dictates the number of atoms in your hair, It's just a preposterous theorem made by some stupid kid.

the prosses of finding the # of atoms in a strand of hair has already been made just not a pratical use of time

1 find the mass of hair strand
2 find the total molar mass of keratin.
3 divide the mass by molar mass and you get the moles of the hair

mole=# of atoms in a substace

A mole is actually a unit for measuring numbers of entities, approximately 6.02214 × 1023 if I'm correct.
Anyway the number of atoms in hair is not part of the laws of physics.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 03:29:42 PM by Monty »

Not the same thing at all, if you said the number of moles in a substance was the amount of atoms, you'd get a rather small number, if you said that there were # moles of atoms in the substance your sentence would be valid. Your sentence structure is invalid, but frankly I'm not surprised.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 03:34:58 PM by Monty »