Author Topic: General Omega  (Read 7914 times)

Quote from General Omega
    "yes ... i that dumb"

I can add to your list of faults, your missing alot.

These apply to General Omega:
1) He cant spell for beans, nor can he spell beans.

2) He likes to talk about stuff he doesn't understand in the slightest.

3) He likes to pull stuff out of his ass and use it as a scientific explanation for things.

4) He yaps about how he is surrounded by idiots. [ who are smarter than him ]

5) He writes a list of "fults" and completely contradicts himself.

6) He tries to sound cool by talking about people having diseases he himself has. [downs]

i knew some idiot would just edit my list to make people think i was talking about my self in 3rd person though i wasnt and i did explain my inability to spell

i am persistant

lazy

Those two don't quite fit.  If you were lazy, you would let this topic die and admit defeat.  You are persistent, but that should be followed by new ways to defend yourself.  Instead of trying to deflect the burns, you welcome them, and add to the ever-growing list.  Go away.

Let General Omega be himself.  If he wants to destroy himself through a slow painful process using what Rky described, then let him.  But really it's time to lock the topic.

Let General Omega be himself...
That's like saying let man-eating-bears be themselves. It's all well and good until they eat you.

...If he wants to destroy himself through a slow painful process using what Rky described, then let him...
If there was poison in your body, you'd want it out as fast as possible. At least, I know I would.

...But really it's time to lock the topic.
Lock the most lulzy topic on the forum at the moment? Blasphemy!

just look at the order i put them in

I'm sorry, what? I wasn't listening.

I'm sorry, what? I wasn't listening. have to much IQ to understand what your talking about.

Can we go back to Monty kicking Omega's ass?

I'm sorry, what? I wasn't listening. have to much IQ to understand what your talking about.
Good one, I didn't think of that.

I read the last part and that is true I have no meaning of go away. Here are some facts about me:

I am persistant

I am
lazy

I am the first case of study that if i have a dictionary infront of me, i can't spell the word correctly.

I usually have to phyiclyphysically fight people insted of having insults.

I usually don't give a ice cream about anything septexcept, or 'cept for if my computer is running.

Ii don't care. ? Fragmented sentence?

I am a
Pyromaniac .

I really don't care. if you where on a clif cliff about to die I would be the one who says sucks to be you.

L
oyal to the point I get annoying. Ha ha, you even admit to be an ass licker.

Don't listen a lot. A lot is two words, not one.

I can symotiniously simultaneously piss off everyone in the school ( don't do it you get mobs running at you ) By the way your acting here, I'm not surprised you get shunned in real life.

And I am constatly Constantly surrounded by a bunch of idiots so dumb that they don't have any meaning of the # 0. It is clear that your social skills suck ass and you can't fit in with anyone who isn't as dumb or dumber than you. ( Nway ko ) Yes she I that dumb*. I'm suprised Surprised that she isn't in remediation ? What's going on here? in 1st grade.

This isn't a large list of fults faults. It is small compaired Compared to some people's lists. Almost everyone can make a list like this. The ones who cant have downs. - Reference to Downs Syndrome or Mongolism, I wouldn't go saying things like this, your suspected to have the brain of pig or some other semi-intelligent non-sapient animal.

There are more grammatical errors in your 'list' than there is oxygen in the atmosphere.
Man, I'd hate to be in your shoes, your life must really suck.
Downs Syndrome is genetic and not technically a disease.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 04:05:17 PM by Monty »

Can we go back to Monty kicking Omega's ass?

If you define kicking ass as criticizing some kid's grammar, that is. I always imagined an e-ass kicking to require a bit of wit.

I usually have to phyiclyphysically fight people instead of having insults.

Reference to Downs Syndrome or Mongolism, I wouldn't go saying things like this, you're suspected to have the brain of a pig or some other semi-intelligent non-sapient animal.

Top Tip: Make sure you're good at grammar before you go criticizing other people's.

Sorry about that, I'm still on a sugar high from binging on more Coca Cola than any one person should consume.