Author Topic: General Omega  (Read 7915 times)

Recently Omega has joined in on the whole "Roblox vs. Blockland fanboy face-off 2008", and his annoyance has grown increasingly bothersome.

I don't know why you continue to think that you are the "right" or "better" party. Blockland has it's pros and cons and put bluntly is a pretty cool game. Roblox has it's pros and cons and put bluntly is a pretty cool game. In this situation there is no good or bad guy, but rather it's all based on what your interested in. If your a kid and want a place to relate to other kids and have fun messing around with virtual interconnecting plastic blocks, play Roblox. If you happen to be a bit older and want to mess around with virtual interconnecting plastic blocks while talking with people around the age group of 12-18+ then play Blockland.

tl:dr Stop being a handicap and shut up about Roblox

He made three posts. No one could understand them.

Lrn 2 tipe, plz/

I think we need a whole new forum for roblox drama.

I think we need a whole new forum for roblox drama.
And ban anyone who goes there.

i pritty much said that too if you look in the off topic area where it said roblox bla bla bla, so you pointlessly made a post

(coulnt edit glitch in the modify button)

He post in mah birthday thread and be all noob :(

Oh so everyone intelligent is your 'enemy'?
Well I guess I'm to be your worst 'enemy', since I'm about to verbally kick your ass in your next posts.

no i never mentioned intelegence and riggggggggght you keep thinking that

no i never mentioned intelegence and riggggggggght you keep thinking that
I brown townysed your post with my Grammanlyser, a printout said that your IQ is between 25 and 36.

General Omega reminds me a lot of Mercenary. They type the same and both have poor grammar.
Coincidence? Look at his join date also. Fairly recent. The age is also mentioned; 16. That is what age Mercenary said he was. If this has already been pointed out, then ignore this post.

Edit: If that is not the case, I apologize to General. Just pointing out my observations.

"Mercenary", "General".

Hm, Theres a difference personality wise, however.
General doesnt unleash waves of
MORONS MORONS MORONS
he just says oll intlgen r dum

Hm, Theres a difference personality wise, however.
General doesnt unleash waves of
MORONS MORONS MORONS
he just says oll intlgen r dum

I think he is trying to make it seem that it is unobvious that he is Mercenary.

I have to call /b/lockup, this may get out of hand.