The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Discussion [🦆: wuts poppin 🅱️?]

Poll

link's feminine penis

good
8 (36.4%)
I'm not gay, but............. good
14 (63.6%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Discussion [🦆: wuts poppin 🅱️?]  (Read 42693 times)

i've been reading around and AM I THE ONLY PERSON WHO DIDN'T CHEESE EVENTIDE ISLAND?
i killed the hinox (mipha's grace did get triggered, and i forgot i had urbosa's fury so i didn't use it), cleared the camps i needed for the other two orbs and it thankfully only took me one try
but i've not seen anyone who legitimately took on the hinox, and i've seen tons of people drop items right before the challenge starts and then pick them up once they're stripped naked.
what the forget

i've been reading around and AM I THE ONLY PERSON WHO DIDN'T CHEESE EVENTIDE ISLAND?
i killed the hinox (mipha's grace did get triggered, and i forgot i had urbosa's fury so i didn't use it), cleared the camps i needed for the other two orbs and it thankfully only took me one try
but i've not seen anyone who legitimately took on the hinox, and i've seen tons of people drop items right before the challenge starts and then pick them up once they're stripped naked.
what the forget
anyone who needs to cheese this game must not be very good at this game

especially if they need to cheese a hinox

What do you guys think of Jim Sterlings BOTW review?

What do you guys think of Jim Sterlings BOTW review?
it kinda feels like he purposefully gave it a lower than expected score just to bait people

when i searched ''jim sterling botw review'' i see ''is jim sterlings hatred for nintendo..'' and i questioned if i should waste my time with his review

when i searched ''jim sterling botw review'' i see ''is jim sterlings hatred for nintendo..'' and i questioned if i should waste my time with his review

Yes believe some handicapped fanboy and not a revered video game critic without watching EITHER of their videos.

That being said I absolutely loathe Jim Spergling, and for entirely different reasons.

can we truly trust anyone

I didn't even know you could cheese Eventide Island, Huh.

Oh, i actually saw that, but completely forgot about it when i finally got around to watching that 7 hour stream

Oh, i actually saw that, but completely forgot about it when i finally got around to watching that 7 hour stream
its probably better with vinny's live reactions anyway

what the forget
I did Eventide legit altho it take me a couple of tries. I didn't even know you could drop your weapons before entering and I still wouldn't do it even if knew because that defeats the whole point.
especially if they need to cheese a hinox
A Hinox becomes much more threatening than usual when you have to fight one stripped down to no armor because it takes 12 hearts and away from you in one stomp. I ended up keeping a good distance and throwing bombs at the guy the whole way. Took a long while, but the safest way of going about it in my situation.

saw a ghost horse in a mountain, looked it up and apparently you cant actually register it at a stable for some god damn reason

my one complaint with the game is the lack of actually usable / registerable mounts, not quite sure why they made that decision. ok i lied i have another complaint, shields break too easily so shield surfing is useless.