dr_pepper/Outland predator. Supreme handicap.

Author Topic: dr_pepper/Outland predator. Supreme handicap.  (Read 25140 times)

Dr_pepper and outland predator have been quite a problem on the blf for quite a while now.
i have no idea why the alt was created but i can say it definitely makes him look more handicapped.
some of his quality posts.

in response to the drama about pie crust's profile picture, edited quote

first link is a screamer, second is of him(i assume) making a similar noise

wow your so random and quirky XDDD

I could go on and on. But i think you all get the point by now, he honestly needs to stop

Prepare your star fishes ladies and gentlemen.

Damn op beat me to it

i have no idea why the alt was created
wasn't it because he had a friend who he let use that alt for a while but then he switched to it

for a 21 year old he sure loves to avoid doing a 21 year old level action which is ignoring

Beat me to it. Needs to get banned as soon as possible

but yea as i said just before you posted this
tbh outland i think it'd just be best if you stop posting on these, cus all you're doing is making yourself look worse and worse

wasn't it because he had a friend who he let use that alt for a while but then he switched to it
considering how much he posts in the day/night drama thread he probably made that up

noedit i mean just thread

Dr_pepper and outland predator have been quite a problem on the blf for quite a while now.
i have no idea why the alt was created but i can say it definitely makes him look more handicapped.
some of his quality posts.

Wasn't even me, this was when my friend was using dr_pepper

in response to the drama about pie crust's profile picture, edited quote
Excuse me for being a furry.

Not sure why you even included this.

I was pissed off at patton calling me handicapped and autistic within 3 posts on the same page for a stupid mistake I made. However I do admit I overreacted.

first link is a screamer, second is of him(i assume) making a similar noise
First link is me blowing a duck whistle and the second one is me moaning. They aren't even that loud tbh. You're just grasping at straws.

wow your so random and quirky XDDD
I was making a Ren & Stimpy reference which you clearly didn't get. Also last time I checked humor was subjective.

Stating a fact.

Red Spy is always a condescending starfish.

I could go on and on. But i think you all get the point by now, he honestly needs to stop

Wasn't even me, this was when my friend was using dr_pepper
oh sorry my brother made this drama

Excuse me for being a furry.
not a valid excuse

Not sure why you even included this.
degeneracy and generally being unfunny when trying to be

I was pissed off at patton calling me handicapped and autistic within 3 posts on the same page for a stupid mistake I made. However I do admit I overreacted.

First link is me blowing a duck whistle and the second one is me moaning. They aren't even that loud tbh. You're just grasping at straws.
my point still stands, its not related to the thread and still earrape. your trying to hard

I was making a Ren & Stimpy reference which you clearly didn't get. Also last time I checked humor was subjective.
nobody got the reference and it was generally a handicapped post

Stating a fact.
meow =/= consent

Red Spy is always a condescending starfish.
regardless he had a point and you just dismissed it for being 2cool5skool XD

i know it doesn't apply only because it's "friend" instead of "brother" but it's the same flawed logic as it doesn't really mean anything