Author Topic: dr_pepper/Outland predator. Supreme handicap.  (Read 25134 times)

yeah lol its even a blf rule

To be fair if this rule was enforced 99% of the forum would be banned

he is probably autistic which is why hes so awkward
not necessarily a bad thing; just noticed how often he doesnt catch on to obvious ques

I'm sorry for any problems I've caused and I will try and not be such a handicap in the future. Hopefully we can all put this whole thing behind us, but based on how these apologies turn out I don't think thats going to be the case, but I'm a risk taker so I don't care. I don't blame you guys if you still hate me though, in the end I don't think I'm that likeable of a person to begin with.
I may be a huge idiot but I'm not a liar, so when I say I will try you better believe I'm going to try my damn hardest.

Also
not necessarily a bad thing; just noticed how often he doesnt catch on to obvious ques
I'm not autistic, I'm just a really big idiot sometimes.

I'm sorry for any problems I've caused and I will try and not be such a handicap in the future. Hopefully we can all put this whole thing behind us, but based on how these apologies turn out I don't think thats going to be the case, but I'm a risk taker so I don't care. I don't blame you guys if you still hate me though, in the end I don't think I'm that likeable of a person to begin with.
I may be a huge idiot but I'm not a liar, so when I say I will try you better believe I'm going to try my damn hardest.
It's alright.

I give it a month tops

real talk: does this forum legitimately cause stress / anxiety in you guys' lives

Mid-Life CrCIA happens when you're 45, not 21 you forgetin' donut.

what if his lifespan is 42 years?

real talk: does this forum legitimately cause stress / anxiety in you guys' lives

If it does, you might need to reevaluate your priorities.

when i acted like a tard in the past and got stuff for it i'd be biting my fingernails during the arguing process and feel kind of shaky

No I have a social life

It not just the forum.
Also keep in mind that I have really bad anxiety problems anyways.

kind of.

If you're someone who uses the BLF to escape life, it can have varying effects

And like dr_pepper, it also matters if the person has mental and/or emotional problems

So yeah, the internet is serious business