dr_pepper/Outland predator. Supreme handicap.

Author Topic: dr_pepper/Outland predator. Supreme handicap.  (Read 25086 times)

that's not even the correct usage of that image

Don't talk to me peasant I'm the reaction image king

Don't talk to me peasant I'm the reaction image king
is that what you call it

i thought jairu was the reaction image guy

maybe its just for anime girls

i thought jairu was the reaction image guy

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yea he's still acting like an absolute mong

maybe its just for anime girls

specifically smug anime girls so just 1 type of reaction rly

Bumping, he's still acting bipolar as usual

Doesn't make it any less of a stuffty movie in my opinion.

Can we freeze Outland's bipolar attitude
Do you just like trying to start stuff with me or something?
Seriously if you have a problem with me take it to loving drama instead of following me around and poking fun at me like an idiot.
See this is what I'm talking about
Apparently posting your opinion is now classified as "trying to start stuff".

Seriously Outland, drop your over-agressive stuffty attitude you keep strutting around with. Being a passive-agressive ass all the time does not help anything.

I don't get how stating his opinion on a movie makes him bipolar, unwanted, sure, but that's not being bipolar

And Red Spy, from what i've seen, doesn't seem like the best guy around either, there he just seems like a bully picking on a child, then he just spits out a meme like it'd make his side of the argument any better

Outland does tend to argue over things that don't call for starting an argument over, and he does have a habit of digging himself deeper, so i told him that his opinion probably wasn't wanted in that topic, and that he was just best to back off

It seems like he just wasn't aware that negative opinions weren't allowed there, and then Red Spy is the actual instigator here with nothing BUT an attempt to start something with Outland, whom he does tend to follow around just to start arguments with

I'd say that would get pretty annoying, TBH

As shown earlier in this topic, Outland does have problems here and there, but it's probably hard to change when there are people who go out of their way to antagonize you and then shout "He's doing it again!"

I don't get how stating his opinion on a movie makes him bipolar, unwanted, sure, but that's not being bipolar
Simply him stating his opinion is not the issue, if you read my post and the topic, you'd realize. Him being excessively passive-agressive about it, is. He's being passive-agressive over the smallest thing, which makes him look and seem to act bipolar.

theres nothing really wrong with ya boy anymore. the drama was in place but its not rlly relevant anymore.
inh is just trying to always be on the opposite side of anything bad. and red spy is obviously targeting.
but honestly you should be able to see that, otherwise you kind of deserve the flack

if you read my post and the topic
I did both, but i honestly don't see Outland's post as passive aggressive, it just seems like a regular ol' "I hated this" opinion

I still don't get this "bipolar" thing though, being bipolar means to act extremely in one way over something, and then act extremely the other way, like if you had a multi-personality disorder over something and the two personalities are having a disagreement over it

Being passive aggressive over something insignificant isn't being bipolar though, i don't know what term you could use, but bipolar certainly isn't it

And Red Spy, from what i've seen, doesn't seem like the best guy around either, there he just seems like a bully picking on a child, then he just spits out a meme like it'd make his side of the argument any better

Outland does tend to argue over things that don't call for starting an argument over, and he does have a habit of digging himself deeper, so i told him that his opinion probably wasn't wanted in that topic, and that he was just best to back off

It seems like he just wasn't aware that negative opinions weren't allowed there, and then Red Spy is the actual instigator here with nothing BUT an attempt to start something with Outland, whom he does tend to follow around just to start arguments with

I'd say that would get pretty annoying, TBH

As shown earlier in this topic, Outland does have problems here and there, but it's probably hard to change when there are people who go out of their way to antagonize you and then shout "He's doing it again!"
theres nothing really wrong with ya boy anymore. the drama was in place but its not rlly relevant anymore.
inh is just trying to always be on the opposite side of anything bad. and red spy is obviously targeting.
but honestly you should be able to see that, otherwise you kind of deserve the flack
qft
honestly he's def gotten better since he apologized

red spy provoked him and he spiraled down from there