dr_pepper/Outland predator. Supreme handicap.

Author Topic: dr_pepper/Outland predator. Supreme handicap.  (Read 25120 times)

needs to stop using forums as an emotional outlet

inh just listen to what they are saying its not that bad we are just giving our perspective its not like were throwing u out of the community lol
has that ever even happened

I think this is a good lesson for a lot of people. Even I needed to learn this at one point lmao

yeah that's why they call me the super genius

yeah that's why they call me the super genius
And a meme master 😎

This is the only place I can go to at night and expect a somewhat quick response.

This is the only place I can go to at night and expect a somewhat quick response.
yea i had the same and you REALLLLLY shouldnt do this
like i sTRESS you not to

yea i had the same and you REALLLLLY shouldnt do this
like i sTRESS you not to
No, like I literally have no where else to go.

No, like I literally have no where else to go.
get a hobby find a group on reddit that does it go into their discord find people to talk to PLEASE dont go here it was probably one of my worssst experiences and i got banned multiple times.
please take this free time you have and use it in a positive manner this is really just about self control most of all. when you dont care about BLf, is when its at it best and must fun to be on. youre only hurting yourself by trying to force stuff. pls take my experienced advice

blf is a cesspool why would you try to vent here

blf is a cesspool why would you try to vent here
It's only a cesspool because of people like you

BLF really isn't that bad of a place, with nice and helpful people, and previous years were actually fun and enjoyable times

eh i think it's ok to vent a lil bit on the day or night discussion threads if need be since some guys do that already but not rly anywhere else here

make a discord for the topics then. theres really not anything in the day or night topics that couldn't be done in a discord server

It's only a cesspool because of people like you

BLF really isn't that bad of a place, with nice and helpful people, and previous years were actually fun and enjoyable times
you better take that back or ill use my mind bullets to shoot you