dr_pepper/Outland predator. Supreme handicap.

Author Topic: dr_pepper/Outland predator. Supreme handicap.  (Read 25127 times)

why is INH so into making dramas its the weirdest thing to me & i also feel bad for Outland

i also feel bad for Outland
well I mean it's technically the nc's fault because they were being starfishs but he didn't have to go apestuff about it

don't kiss and tell especial when the entire experience was reading text off a screen

why is INH so into making dramas its the weirdest thing to me & i also feel bad for Outland
I haven't made any drama topics recently?

i refuse to believe the past couple hours actually happened i am laughing my ass off

i refuse to believe the past couple hours actually happened i am laughing my ass off
It's been one hell of a autism awarness month

well I mean it's technically the nc's fault because they were being starfishs but he didn't have to go apestuff about it
Nc? Dude i'm the only member of nc on here and i wasnt involved lol

Hey buddy you got the wrong door, the me_irl thread is three blocks down

forget you

forget you leatherman

I haven't made any drama topics recently?
I don't think he meant it like that, but rather that you spawn drama

But even that i'm not too sure about

Though i have noticed that you sometimes you argue about something, but then it just turns out that you misunderstood something

You know what? I give up. You guys win. There's no point in arguing. There's no point in trying to justify my actions. The choices that I made are what led up to this whole spit in the first place. So I'm done. The damage has been done. I can't recover from this. I accept my fate. I'm just going to drop this and walk away. I'm not going to continue this anymore. There's no point if its just going to get me more flack. I know when I'm not wanted. I'm stupid, I'm handicapped, and I'm autistic. It was foolish for me to think I oils change my ways. So I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what I have done. I realize that my choices have consequences and I'm owning up to them. I know it probably means nothing to you by now, but I'm going to say it anyway. I'm sorry. I don't blame you guys if you guys don't forgive me, but do know that I'm not going to continue this any longer. Any stuff you throw at me I will just ignore. I will try to stop my behavior, but you guys won't care. You're just going to hold this against me because that's just what you do. Even if I do change you people are just going to be breathing down my neck waiting for me to make that one forget up. I'm sorry for my actions, I'm sorry for my attitude, I'm sorry for everything. Take it with a grain of salt, but I'm done trying to defend myself. I'm unarmed. Take your swing.
I smell a ban
iunno lol