dr_pepper/Outland predator. Supreme handicap.

Author Topic: dr_pepper/Outland predator. Supreme handicap.  (Read 25190 times)

NOEDIT: Sorry, misread what you said. Unless somebody brings up an argument actually worth my time, I've pretty much said all I need to in here.
which is honestly fine, at least ur better at not taking things too personally anymore

altho u should still accept some criticism as long as it's reasonable of course

Remember fellas, this guy is older than Patton

which is honestly fine, at least ur better at not taking things too personally anymore

altho u should still accept some criticism as long as it's reasonable of course
Yes of course, that's what I meant by that. Sorry, I'm still tired.

Frankly I rather identify with Outland Predator's no forgets given reaction to this topic.

you guys need to relax lol. everyone on this forum is a weirdo, Outland is really weird but it's not like y'all get to try and reform his behavior because you don't like it. he's doesn't even post often and the only time there's any hostility in any of his posts is when the handicap gang decideds to do their weekly check up on his activity. it's like the same people circle jerking in this topic, and obviously it's having absolutely no effect on how he acts at this point. you guys made the drama, he's chilled out and took a couple steps back. that's the point of making topics like these, get over it

Outland is like one of the first people I've seen that can go into their own drama with 0 forgets given. I'm kinda impressed

Outland is like one of the first people I've seen that can go into their own drama with 0 forgets given. I'm kinda impressed
he built up a tolerance

i don't buy it. he went from Self Delete watch to, "i swear im not mad guys trust me," but we'll see

i don't buy it. he went from Self Delete watch to, "i swear im not mad guys trust me," but we'll see

I had a chat with MLD last night, I might dig it up when I get home, but it basically explains that I've realized that there's no point in getting worked up over some richardheads with keyboards. I have more to worry about anyway.

2nd page of Aeris drama.

he should ignore "all criticism" because it's a god damn lego forum

just because the audience comes from a forum doesn't really mean you can't be criticized...this is completely next levels of being dismissive even if it's taken differently

just because the audience comes from a "god damn lego forum" doesn't really mean you can't be criticized...this is completely next levels of being dismissive even if it's taken differently

noedit

you guys need to relax lol. everyone on this forum is a weirdo
this is not true. im not. how dare you.

you guys need to relax lol. everyone on this forum is a weirdo, Outland is really weird but it's not like y'all get to try and reform his behavior because you don't like it. he's doesn't even post often and the only time there's any hostility in any of his posts is when the handicap gang decideds to do their weekly check up on his activity. it's like the same people circle jerking in this topic, and obviously it's having absolutely no effect on how he acts at this point. you guys made the drama, he's chilled out and took a couple steps back. that's the point of making topics like these, get over it

Well said, it's pretty clearly obvious that some people are focusing on the dude's posts just to rag on him for it.