dr_pepper/Outland predator. Supreme handicap.

Author Topic: dr_pepper/Outland predator. Supreme handicap.  (Read 24957 times)

make a discord for the topics then. theres really not anything in the day or night topics that couldn't be done in a discord server
Not everyone on BLF has/wants Discord, so you'd be splitting the sub-community that the discussion topics have created

i didnt hear a sorry from you yet *eyes light up red*

Not everyone on BLF has/wants Discord, so you'd be splitting the sub-community that the discussion topics have created
not really, the discussion topic "community" consistently mainly of like 6 or 7 different people, all of which most likely have discord. there's no actual reason to intentionally not  download discord; so if they are too up their own ass to do so then it's their fault.

that argument only works when you're talking about giant groups of people

well no we're not gonna do that

then he just spits out a meme like it'd make his side of the argument any better

Wait do people think people think like this

Why else would you post a meme/reaction image as part of an argument then?

Was I arguing?
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=308171.msg9485942#msg9485942
It's definitely an exchange of some sort, but either way, posting a meme/reaction image in that situation only makes you look immature, like you're incapable of using your words to back yourself up or prove your point

/support

Beat me to it. Needs to get banned as soon as possible
Shut up.

/support
Shut up.
So you support this nearly month old drama in which the person in question has apologized for their actions?

And then you tell someone else who supports the drama to shut up??

You're sending some mixed signals, man

So you support this nearly month old drama in which the person in question has apologized for their actions?
Oops.
God damn, I need to read before I post.

to be fair hes still being unfunny as hell

< be me
< 21 years
< still a virgin
< was messaging this dude
< just had some great cyberlove
< felt really good about it
< go tell people about it because why the forget not
< get called really sad
< realise all i was doing was jerking off while talking to another dude who happens to also be jerking off
< get sad
< get lonely
< get depressed

This has been the past hour of my life. :c
Lol