dr_pepper/Outland predator. Supreme handicap.

Author Topic: dr_pepper/Outland predator. Supreme handicap.  (Read 24954 times)

Being a passive-agressive ass all the time does not help anything.

Practice what you preach, amigo.

Dude's gotten somewhat more tolerable, isn't going to get any better when you have autists like INH breathing down his neck every time he does something weird.

Dude's gotten somewhat more tolerable, isn't going to get any better when you have autists like INH breathing down his neck every time he does something weird.
This was literally the first time I got onto him over his behavior lolwhat

I don't "breathe over his neck." Please do not say false things just to skew things to your side.

This was literally the first time I got onto him over his behavior lolwhat

I don't "breathe over his neck." Please do not say false things just to skew things to your side.

This is just complete bullstuff. You're always crawling out of the woodwork to stufftalk somebody over their "Bad behavior"

I don't know if you do it because you're trying to earn brownie points or something, but it's forgetin annoying, and it's helping literally nothing.

This is just complete bullstuff. You're always crawling out of the woodwork to stufftalk somebody over their "Bad behavior"
It literally is not true when it comes to Outland. You're probably mistaking me with Red Spy because I literally do not follow him around.

The hint you should be getting is "Stop getting on people for their behavior already". Your judgement sucks, you're not articulated enough to help people overcome their faults and it always comes off as cutting them down just so you look better.

Red Spy provoked him and you're making it worse by throwing Outland under the bus for no good reason. Why?

by throwing Outland under the bus for no good reason.
I am not doing this out of personal gain. I don't know why you think so but it isn't true. I only bumped this drama because he started to go back to his old behavior and I wanted to post it here and I left it at that.

The hint you should be getting is "Stop getting on people for their behavior already".
Say that then instead of throwing insults and saying false info. It would cut out a lot of unnecessary confrontation between us.

Just so you look better.
Again untrue. If you believe so much that I'm doing this for personal gain, please explain exactly what I would be gaining. It's simply not true, because there's literally nothing to gain.

So now you're going to just deflect everything by labeling it false info just because you're too sensitive to take criticism... Yet you're so eager to dole it out like it's going out of style...

I don't know why you think so but it isn't true.

You're the only one who believes that.

So now you're going to just deflect everything by labeling it false info just because you're too sensitive to take criticism
Or because you saying I'm doing it for personal gain or I'm breathing down his neck really is not true. Don't be a hypocrite and deflect it yourself.

You're the only one who believes that.
Explain how it is true and what I'd gain from it then. Don't ignore the question.

I only bumped this drama because he started to go back to his old behavior and I wanted to post it here and I left it at that.
what after one small incident he already quickly backed off of before you posted that?

patton did the same thing 10 days ago to bump it 10 days funnily enough

what after one small incident he already quickly backed off of before you posted that?
When I posted this it was before the confrontation ended between Red Spy and him.

Explain how it is true and what I'd gain from it then. Don't ignore the question.

Ironically enough, YOU'RE the one who ignored the question.

Red Spy provoked him and you're making it worse by throwing Outland under the bus for no good reason. Why?

I said straight out that I'm assuming you're doing it for personal gain because I don't know why else you would be doing it. You're always the first one to start stuffting on people because you feel righteous in doing so or something equally forgeted up.

Or because you saying I'm doing it for personal gain or I'm breathing down his neck really is not true. Don't be a hypocrite and deflect it yourself.

It's "Really not true" huh? More deflection. Call me whatever the heck you feel like, but you're really not in that great of a position to be doling out judgements like that.

When I posted this it was before the confrontation ended between Red Spy and him.
no it wasn't?? they stopped at around 9 pm and u posted that around 2 am

no it wasn't?? they stopped at around 9 pm and u posted that around 2 am

This is indicative of the issue, INH is always either picking fights with people or continuing arguments that were already way past done. I don't know why he keeps doing it and every time he's gotten called out for it, he always does this annoying deflection where he says everything stated is false and says that he's just being insulted\

lo and behold
Say that then instead of throwing insults and saying false info.

INH I implore you to quote exactly where I insulted you here.