dr_pepper/Outland predator. Supreme handicap.

Author Topic: dr_pepper/Outland predator. Supreme handicap.  (Read 25147 times)

He's back and clearly have not changed nor learned

< be me
< 21 years
< still a virgin
< was messaging this dude
< just had some great cyberlove
< felt really good about it
< go tell people about it because why the forget not
< get called really sad
< realise all i was doing was jerking off while talking to another dude who happens to also be jerking off
< get sad
< get lonely
< get depressed

This has been the past hour of my life. :c
I see you nimrods haven't changed at all while I was gone.
Neither have you

Dude posting that you're literally begging to be berated lol
You're one to talk.

Then he edited the post with this

loving fine, jesus.

Literally lmao what, and he claims to be 21 yet he's acting 13

< be me
< 21 years
< still a virgin
< was messaging this dude
< just had some great cyberlove
< felt really good about it
< go tell people about it because why the forget not
< get called really sad
< realise all i was doing was jerking off while talking to another dude who happens to also be jerking off
< get sad
< get lonely
< get depressed

This has been the past hour of my life. :c

Literally what

You know what? I give up. You guys win. There's no point in arguing. There's no point in trying to justify my actions. The choices that I made are what led up to this whole spit in the first place. So I'm done. The damage has been done. I can't recover from this. I accept my fate. I'm just going to drop this and walk away. I'm not going to continue this anymore. There's no point if its just going to get me more flack. I know when I'm not wanted. I'm stupid, I'm handicapped, and I'm autistic. It was foolish for me to think I oils change my ways. So I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what I have done. I realize that my choices have consequences and I'm owning up to them. I know it probably means nothing to you by now, but I'm going to say it anyway. I'm sorry. I don't blame you guys if you guys don't forgive me, but do know that I'm not going to continue this any longer. Any stuff you throw at me I will just ignore. I will try to stop my behavior, but you guys won't care. You're just going to hold this against me because that's just what you do. Even if I do change you people are just going to be breathing down my neck waiting for me to make that one forget up. I'm sorry for my actions, I'm sorry for my attitude, I'm sorry for everything. Take it with a grain of salt, but I'm done trying to defend myself. I'm unarmed. Take your swing.

[img ]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C91Yv6TXcAEbm4M.jpg[/img]

I'm not meaning to dismiss you but actually shaping up yourself, listening to the criticism and learning from it speaks much more than "I give up u win im done." You act way too dense in every instance where people criticise you for acting weird or out of place, then you throw on a victim complex for attention.

If you would have listened to people and learned to act your age, this would not have happened lol

You know what? I give up. You guys win. There's no point in arguing. There's no point in trying to justify my actions. The choices that I made are what led up to this whole spit in the first place. So I'm done. The damage has been done. I can't recover from this. I accept my fate. I'm just going to drop this and walk away. I'm not going to continue this anymore. There's no point if its just going to get me more flack. I know when I'm not wanted. I'm stupid, I'm handicapped, and I'm autistic. It was foolish for me to think I oils change my ways. So I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what I have done. I realize that my choices have consequences and I'm owning up to them. I know it probably means nothing to you by now, but I'm going to say it anyway. I'm sorry. I don't blame you guys if you guys don't forgive me, but do know that I'm not going to continue this any longer. Any stuff you throw at me I will just ignore. I will try to stop my behavior, but you guys won't care. You're just going to hold this against me because that's just what you do. Even if I do change you people are just going to be breathing down my neck waiting for me to make that one forget up. I'm sorry for my actions, I'm sorry for my attitude, I'm sorry for everything. Take it with a grain of salt, but I'm done trying to defend myself. I'm unarmed. Take your swing.
*pulls gun out of backpack

I'm not meaning to dismiss you but actually shaping up yourself, listening to the criticism and learning from it speaks much more than "I give up u win im done."
Ok.

Quit spiraling. I get that you're embarrassed but you're being way too melodramatic over something that's not even a big deal. It's easy to poke fun at someone for admitting to having gay cyberlove on an internet forum, and that's really just all it is. We all say stupid stuff here that comes back to bite us in the ass. The cyberlove stuff isn't nearly as bad as you saying you think animals can consent to love, and most people have already forgotten about that.

You're gonna have a hard time convincing people you're actually 21 if you keep acting like this. Who cares if a bunch of strangers think you're an autist because you like to have gay cyberlove in your free time? Pie Crust can't shut the forget up about how much he loves to rape dogs and he doesn't get upset when people call him out on it. Take this experience and learn from it, don't explode into defensive rage and get banned. You've said way too much dumb stuff to give up now and get banned over Toxicology loving with you lmfao

Literally lmao what, and he claims to be 21 yet he's acting 13

Quick question - How many people do you know? Like seriously, I know plenty of people over the age of 21 dealing with emotional immaturity and crippling loneliness and they say some pretty weird and awkward stuff out of desperation for attention. The only difference here is that it was said on a public forum where keyboard warriors like patton or toxicology have the chance to rip on a dude without getting their asses kicked.

the only thing i have in common with a warrior is that we both wear helmets