dr_pepper/Outland predator. Supreme handicap.

Author Topic: dr_pepper/Outland predator. Supreme handicap.  (Read 25189 times)

Y'all acting like he's the first awkward guy to step foot on the forum.

What

What

Oh yeah, now that some bare minimally respected user is calling you out, you're confused. This is the same old stuff of throwing peanuts at the socially awkward guy for 50 pages until he freaks out and possibly gets banned because he has literally no loving clue how to act in this situation.

Being honest here, it wasn't even that big of a deal until the dude's straight nervous breakdown. I just feel sorry for him, it's clear he has problems and is using the forums as a positive outlet. Now and you're all hounding him for saying "Doggo" a bunch. The forget's up with that?

Outland, acting like a dismissive weasel is just making you look bad. Do you like to be stuff on and ignore all criticism???
he should ignore "all criticism" because it's a god damn lego forum
also why the forget did you use my weasel stuff? what the forget does dismissive weasel mean?? to weasel is a term, not a name you call someone.

he should ignore "all criticism" because it's a god damn lego forum
also why the forget did you use my weasel stuff? what the forget does dismissive weasel mean?? to weasel is a term, not a name you call someone.
I'm using weasel as a term you nut, chill out

Yes hello my name is weasel.

i don't think doggos and weasels are meant to be together

i don't think doggos and weasels are meant to be together
Try and stop me fool!

Yes hello my name is weasel.
"memeing to ignore all criticism *tips fedora*"

ur acting worse than he is

I'm ignoring the criticism because it no longer moves me. I don't care what you people think of me anymore. I've moved on from all this drama. You can bitch about me all you want, but that doesn't mean I'm going to listen. This is just the way I am, and you're just gonna have to accept it because I'm not going anywhere anytime soon.

I've litterally never seen someone who relies on their rep to save them when they get into tight situations

Making silly quotes wont do stuff. Make an actual insult that doesnt involve some stolen insult like"tips fedora" "autism" or "lol ok (user)" and maybe you'll actually hurt his feelings enough to get him to leave or get better.
I'm ignoring the criticism because it no longer moves me. I don't care what you people think of me anymore. I've moved on from all this drama. You can bitch about me all you want, but that doesn't mean I'm going to listen. This is just the way I am, and you're just gonna have to accept it because I'm not going anywhere anytime soon.
You've forgeted yourself. Just leave the loving drama.

You've forgeted yourself. Just leave the loving drama.
Yeah, no.

NOEDIT: Sorry, misread what you said. Unless somebody brings up an argument actually worth my time, I've pretty much said all I need to in here.

If you thought the stuff wasn't worth your time, why did you reply you dunce