Author Topic: [►WIP] Skill4Life's Pirate Adventure (Locked Until Finished)  (Read 50140 times)

i'm going to LITERALLY loving stuff out terrain, islands, and progress.

that'll hurt

i'm going to LITERALLY loving stuff out terrain, islands, and progress.

how are you going to wipe that.

also pics or fake

how is the progress this week?

how is the progress this week?
Lived up to my post, and can say that it's been loving insane. Can't post details, because of spoilers though.

promise its not gonna be laggy and gay or ill pull off your pegs again so you cant work on your project at all

promise its not gonna be laggy and gay or ill pull off your pegs again so you cant work on your project at all

well hopefully it wont be laggy. there's a literal metric forget ton of bots though, so i can't promise it wont.
but FPS wise, it'll definitely be laggy and would prolly be best on minimum lol. doesn't run half bad on max though

please tell me when this is public, I need this in my life

also looks awsome! I love pirate stuff and the Carribean! can't wait!

I wonder if this will be finished before the end of summer

I wonder if this will be finished before the end of summer
not with skill's mentality

he keeps adding more things to build and doesnt fully polish off the old unfinished stuff

He told me on his server that it won't be finished by the end of the summer

it will be finished when its READY

not with skill's mentality

he keeps adding more things to build and doesnt fully polish off the old unfinished stuff

ay forget you, everything i've added has been planned for months.
I just find it easier to start work on unstarted things, over finishing already existing stuff.

it might not sound efficient, but it allows me to build more than if i forced myself to finish some stuff i didnt feel like building at the moment.

also, i lied about server progress, having some rl stuff thats gonna prevent me from building for a while

ay forget you, everything i've added has been planned for months.
I just find it easier to start work on unstarted things, over finishing already existing stuff.

it might not sound efficient, but it allows me to build more than if i forced myself to finish some stuff i didnt feel like building at the moment.

also, i lied about server progress, having some rl stuff thats gonna prevent me from building for a while
o huh why didnt i hear about the new island earlier then

also sorry i didnt mean to sound so rude with that post

o huh why didnt i hear about the new island earlier then

the new island wasn't planned as an island, but the idea of it was planned on a smaller-ish scale off of tres chaud.