Lord Tony / King Tony: derailing topics, desperately trying to start drama, ect.

Author Topic: Lord Tony / King Tony: derailing topics, desperately trying to start drama, ect.  (Read 76898 times)

why hasnt tony been loving banned yet
at the very least take way his ability to create topics

Do you even know what he considers as "spam" or do you think spam could be literally anything?

The rules are a little looser on this board but don't post anything that is outright garbage.  That includes but is not limited to:

Quote pyramids
    "Longest thread ever!" threads
    "Don't post here" threads
    Single letter threads
    Self-declared spam threads
    Nonsensical gibberish
    Posts consisting entirely of dozens of random emotes
    Count to X threads

Rickroll, duckroll, ear rape, screaming flash and any other general trap link friendry results in ban.

i mean hey that's pretty close

I believe if I recall correctly that's how someone got their report function taken away,

Has anyone tried the report button yet?
i reported him 3 days ago i think, for making 15 bogus topics in one week
literally the only recent coherent thread of his was the one in suggestions/requests

for making 15 topics in one week

That's not spam.

I could make 15 topics in one day and it's not spam as long as it isn't non sensible gibberish.

That's not spam.

I could make 15 topics in one day and it's not spam as long as it isn't non sensible gibberish.
except it is nonsensical gibberish
you copy paste any information you get straight from an unsourced stuffty source, and everything else is just "libs are x" or "sjws"

you copy paste any information you get straight from an unsourced stuffty source, and everything else is just "libs are x" or "sjws"
noedit but i meant to add in that you put zero effort into your posts. there's a reason that not even grimlock or torin like you anymore

Nonsensical gibberish is "ummm its in the tytle" "grkfddfhgbfdhgdf"

Whether or not I copy and paste any information, you can still make some sense out of it. Hence why it's not "nonsensical gibberish"

you put zero effort into your posts.

When I start making news topics and the main post says "ummm its in the tytle" then you can claim I'm making zero effort.

There is nonsensical and then there is nonsensical gibberish.

If being nonsensical weren't allowed entirely about 90% of the people on this forum would be banned.

Here is a nonsensical sentence: "Food is sitting with weather flying."

Will someone get banned for saying that? Probably not.

Here is nonsensical gibberish: ":cookie: sdldksfnsdkjnfjkdsnfd  :cookieMonster: :panda: :iceCream: :nes:"

Here is nonsensical gibberish: ":cookie: sdldksfnsdkjnfjkdsnfd  :cookieMonster: :panda: :iceCream: :nes:"
you broke the rules tony and you're getting banned

tony is a nerd he read the rules