Lord Tony / King Tony: derailing topics, desperately trying to start drama, ect.

Author Topic: Lord Tony / King Tony: derailing topics, desperately trying to start drama, ect.  (Read 76877 times)

Has anyone been keeping a counter of how many Tony drama's there's been?
we ran out of numbers

Hardly, but he has gotten tons of drama topics made about him ever since he first rejoined bl in 2015-ish.

Most of the time people make frivolous topics against me brcause they want to be relevant

Lol, Tony gets shat on for derailing but when he makes a drama about his topic being derailed everyone stuffs on him? Cool.

Lol, Tony gets shat on for derailing but when he makes a drama about his topic being derailed everyone stuffs on him? Cool.

We're stuffting on him because he's a damn hypocrite. Among other things.

Marios I know you're not very self aware but you're probably more diserving of a drama than tony rn

I don't see how hypocrisy means his opinion on such matters means literally nothing. Everyone is going to be considered a hypocrite in one way or another in some part of their life, does that mean you can't tell people to stop loving up even though all of us are going to forget up multiple times? Makes no sense.

Hypocrisy is irrelevant. Stop widdling peoples opinionated weight to zero because you don't like them.

A fact that's often lost to the BLF: saying someone is a hypocrite is often admitting that they're right, and you have nothing better to use as a point in an argument.

do you know what a hypocrite is?

A fact that's often lost to the BLF: saying someone is a hypocrite is often admitting that they're right, and you have nothing better to use as a point in an argument.
actually you're right this time. people often miss that calling someone out for being a hypocrite still doesn't at all disprove any argument that a person makes, it just means they're an starfish

i've seen hypocrisy used countless times in arguments and its one of the most nonsensical things ever

I've been in Vegas, don't know why everyone is mad right now.

i've seen hypocrisy used countless times in arguments and its one of the most nonsensical things ever
It's almost like it's some sort of logical fallacy to people at this point, and using fallacys to undermine an argument is a fallacy in itself lol