NC/THOT PATROL/etc has to go.

Author Topic: NC/THOT PATROL/etc has to go.  (Read 39579 times)

also dully note im talking about the two recent issues that metario is talking about

and i havent done it sense susan
You still have spammed and that is definitive proof. It's still entirely valid to believe you and your clan will continue to do the exact same thing in the future.

also dully note im talking about the two recent issues that metario is talking about
You claimed you haven't spammed and there weren't any chat logs, yet here's chat logs and proof of you spamming.

susan you dont understand context but nice strawman

all im saying is that i wasnt involved in any of the recent spamming and stop framing me for it

and i havent done it sense susan
Does that make it right? Does that make you innocent?

You're still using your friends like the tools they are to do the trolling for you, it's no better now than it was then, in fact, it's worse, you're still being a troll by extension AND you're too much of a coward to do it yourself

Also, why did you stop calling INH 'Autistic Susan'? Decided to stop being """""funny""""" and """""original""""" and go back to using Tony's joke?

You're such a pathetic human being, Patton

i wouldn't call anyone a pathetic human being when you post pictures of borderline animal research on a forum for a kids game at 22 years old but that's beside the point

cant get the embedding to work but heres the man himself saying i did nothing https://imgur.com/a/9O0rh

who uses sprint anymore

Couldnt get grandfathered into unlimited on att or verison :/

i wouldn't call anyone a pathetic human being when you post pictures of borderline animal research on a forum for a kids game at 22 years old but that's beside the point
Well, i didn't make the Furry Megathread, but as long as it all stays contained where it is, as long as it exists and as long as there are other people who share interests similar to mine who are also doing the same thing, may as well, right? It's not hurting anyone, the only ones complaining about it are you and your dorky friends

Badspot could easily lock the topic and forbid furries from furrying in general and i wouldn't care, i don't specifically use this place just to post in a furry thread, as i said, i just do it because there are people that i'm familiar with who share similar interests

But Badspot won't do anything about it, he doesn't care, he probably doesn't care about a lot of things lately, but he feels that in this day and age, no one else should care either, as long as the furries keep to themselves, he doesn't care, and neither should you, because it's not doing anyone any harm

I also like that you and Toxicology keep saying that i'm not allowed to say anything because i'm a furry, as if sharing my interests in a public space i didn't create with other people who have similar interests is a bad thing, and as if bringing that up will actually turn the argument in your favor

I'm not the one trolling a niche community, i'm not the one using my friends to troll said community, i'm not the one who is persistently claiming innocence when cold hard evidence is provided and continuing to be a part of a community that has and always will hate me and my friends

By comparison, you and your friends are way worse than i am

Anyway, the Thot Patrol is a clan you're a part of and consists of your friends and some randos, considering your track record, i'd say you're the reason that happened, which would explain why you weren't there, because you're obsessed with using your friends to do your bidding so that you can avoid being banned and continue to claim you're innocent because you "didn't do anything"

"anything"

Says the 18 year old who tries to organise raids against the same forums lol

theres no chatlogs of me spamming....

Quote from: chatlog
patton360: hey ike
me: yes
patton360: im a big troll and an idiot
me: knew it
patton360: also im gay

^ proof is in the pudding

^ proof is in the pudding
Finally, real proof! Badspot, ban this guy!

hey change ur name to patton360 for a sec

exposed