NC/THOT PATROL/etc has to go.

Author Topic: NC/THOT PATROL/etc has to go.  (Read 39578 times)

Hey guys they're not a troll clan, they're just a clan for trolling people
Ah that explains it

Hey guys they're not a troll clan, they're just a clan for trolling people
clan of peace

I don't think the admittance to trolling rule applies to anything outside the game like Discord or Steam. As long as he denies it here I think he's in the green in terms of keeping his account.

I don't think the admittance to trolling rule applies to anything outside the game like Discord or Steam. As long as he denies it here I think he's in the green in terms of keeping his account.
That's gay.

Probably because there's *technically* no way of proving he actually said it outside the forums
Even though we all know he really said it

Probably because there's *technically* no way of proving he actually said it outside the forums

What about the six screenshots we took of him admitting to trolling out loud?

Okay, say one or two screenshots are fabricated cleverly. But six? That came by four different people? Very, very unlikely.

Like I said, there's technically no way of knowing for sure. I guess Badspot's either sitting on the off-chance that all the evidence has been made up or he just doesn't care anymore

Plus the whole "bad things happening is not drama" thing. He's not raiding servers or DDOSing or any stuff like that. Discord doesn't have anything to do with Blockland apart from having people who play the game on it. If we went to the same school and I beat you up would that be drama worthy and would I get my account banned? Probably not. We both play the game and go on the forums but it has nothing to do with the game itself.

I'm assuming whenever he says "we trolled ___" he's referring to getting someone annoyed at his clan on the forums, so it would be related to the forums.

I'm assuming whenever he says "we trolled ___" he's referring to getting someone annoyed at his clan on the forums, so it would be related to the forums.

Thats the thing, it's vague. From what I've seen in Drama most people get pissed at what TP and NC do on Discords and unless we know what he's talking about for sure with full context theres no way of knowing if it relates to the forums or game.

What about the six screenshots we took of him admitting to trolling out loud?

Okay, say one or two screenshots are fabricated cleverly. But six? That came by four different people? Very, very unlikely.
Any image can be doctored in order to incriminate someone.

Any image can be doctored in order to incriminate someone.
Ever heard of witnesses?

Ever heard of witnesses?
you always have to consider that literally anything that is ID to name evidence could be faked. who knows? the witnesses could be all lying.

I mean it is pretty obvious patton himself said that but badspot can't play by that book

you always have to consider that literally anything that is ID to name evidence could be faked. who knows? the witnesses could be all lying.

I mean it is pretty obvious patton himself said that but badspot can't play by that book
yes he can. Badspot can ban anyone at anytime for anything and patton has proved many times to be nothing but a nuisance. a handful of screenshots in addition to forum behavior is more than enough cause to ban. its just that badspot isnt doing that for whatever reason.

I mean he did ban Nickpb because he didn't like him or something like that.