NC/THOT PATROL/etc has to go.

Author Topic: NC/THOT PATROL/etc has to go.  (Read 40125 times)

was the last part about him jerking it necessary
yea i thought it was a nice touch

even though you worship shyguy and probably shygirl too, they are the degenerates to you huh lol
Oh hell this reminds me of when he had that twerking shy-girl as his avatar / in his sig

Oh hell this reminds me of when he had that twerking shy-girl as his avatar / in his sig
hey remember when you sperged out because your steam description was edgy as forget yeah good times

hey remember when you sperged out because your steam description was edgy as forget yeah good times
And this has relevance how?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_quoque

news: exposed friend throws a fit

Lol copy kirby, who pissed in your wheaties today

you guys really enjoy giving trolls the attention they want huh

[news] angry furries on lego forum

[news] Copy Kirby spergs on a lego forum over furries and people disagreeing with him

can you do me a favor and point out which furries are angry because I don't see it.... dang