NC/THOT PATROL/etc has to go.

Author Topic: NC/THOT PATROL/etc has to go.  (Read 40135 times)

on and unrelated note insert uses big words to make himself sound smart

"i had to use a dictionary three times to read that i got bored after four minutes of trying"

Aww, nobody even liked my Soldier 76 of Patton. I thought it was really fitting.

if you get mad over the word autism i honestly don't know what to say
you don't ever know what to say because all of anti-furry brigade lacks the ability to create any relevant argument

Aww, nobody even liked my Soldier 76 of Patton. I thought it was really fitting.
don't worrie i liked it

10/10 breddy gud meme

don't worrie i liked it
thank u!

I think it was good execution, bad timing.

10/10 breddy gud meme
<3 danken

don't worrie i liked it

you have to realise that these are furries mad because we dislike them for being degenerates lmao

you have to realise that these are furries mad because we dislike them for being degenerates lmao
Not really but keep believing what you want 👌

is this your new "lol okay tony"/"bb"
No lol, do you not know what the ok hand means / what it's used for?

copy Kirby openly said he worships toxicology. basically disregard everything he says because he wants to fit in with the cool kids

also he beats his meat to shyguy girls, so he can't call furries degenerates

even though you worship shyguy and probably shygirl too, they are the degenerates to you huh lol

copy Kirby openly said he worships toxicology. basically disregard everything he says because he wants to fit in with the cool kids

also he beats his meat to shyguy girls, so he can't call furries degenerates

was the last part about him jerking it necessary