NC/THOT PATROL/etc has to go.

Author Topic: NC/THOT PATROL/etc has to go.  (Read 40178 times)

patton you're trying way too hard to take the drama off you why don't you just loving own up to your mistakes like the 21 year old man you are

grimlock didnt organize this raid.

I didn't really mind NC at first but now I strongly hate them holy forget thats just horrible

well this one has proof so
in hindsight i probably should've put proof on mine, though i was on my phone with no way of censoring it

grimlock didnt organize this raid.
yeah but he was acting like a slimy asscrack and is trying to make us think he didn't do anything

I posted like 4 lines of harmless chat and i'm not 21 lmfao

don't blame a majority of the ULF, THOT PATROL and NC for something jig did

Look at you, patton, pulling the "i didnu nuffin!!!" card.
We know what you and your buttbuddies did is true.
You created troll clans, including one with the sole goal of pissing off furries.
You created false accusations against people like me and critawakets as a retaliatory attack due to me getting Raven''s alt banned again.
You also have several other offenses. This is just the cherry on top. You, your buttbuddies, and your stuffty troll clans need to go. We're all sick of you and your buttbuddies' bullcrap, even Badspot himself is sick of you.
Dude.
1. We're not a troll clan
2. They're not false, we're accumulating proof now.
3. Why would we care if one of ravens throwaway accounts gets banned
4.trust me, we're here to stay and we won't be leaving

Dude.
Hahaha ok 👌

Why don't you post it instead of hinting towards it and constantly attacking him? Oh that's right, you don't have any proof.

4. trust me, we're here to stay and we won't be leaving
Why though? Do you enjoy trolling and having the entire forum, including badspot, deeply hating and despising you?

You're sad, patton.

Badpost tried to add me on steam, lmao.

literally, and when i say literally i'm not meaning metaphorically literally, everybody knows that you and your buds are trolls and the only reason that you aren't outright stating it is because you want to continue trolling and not be booted off the island
go ahead and save your fingers the time of typing "i'm not a troll" because EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS

how are people surprised lmao

you two having autism isn't my problem

hahaha, what a good meme. i bet "got eem" is making a comeback with that one, isn't it /s

NC is a troll clan. Thot Patrol forgets around a lot as well.

Please be fast. I'd love to see...

3. Why would we care if one of ravens throwaway accounts gets banned

If someone affiliated with you has like 20 loving alts that have been banned that's a problem.

4. trust me, we're here to stay and we won't be leaving

Badspot is going to wipe NC again. It'll come, eventually.