Author Topic: NC/THOT PATROL/etc has to go.  (Read 39998 times)

"I did not have loveual relations with that woman" - Bill Clinton
"Right this way Ms. Lewinsky...."

you two having autism isn't my problem, i didn't do any sort of research spamming at all or spamming in general. stop saying that i did

you two having autism isn't my problem, i didn't do any sort of research spamming at all or spamming in general. stop saying that i did

True, you never spammed research, but you did organize a "hostile takeover".

Pretty laughable, if not lame, if you ask me.

yea i reeeeeeeeeeealy spent the time to orginize a "hostile takeover" of a inactive discord server.

yea no

yea i reeeeeeeeeeealy spent the time to orginize a "hostile takeover" of a inactive discord server.
It's not far fetched at all considering you tried to organise a raid on the forums

It's not far fetched at all considering you tried to organise a raid on the forums
And organized one in the past

yea no
hey edd thot patrol forever
i didn't spam any chat at all metario stop pulling stuff out of your ass to fling at me
This makes my brain hurt. How loving thick are you?

Look at you, patton, pulling the "i didnu nuffin!!!" card.
We know what you and your buttbuddies did is true.
You created troll clans, including one with the sole goal of pissing off furries.
You created false accusations against people like me and critawakets as a retaliatory attack due to me getting Raven''s alt banned again.
You also have several other offenses. This is just the cherry on top. You, your buttbuddies, and your stuffty troll clans need to go. We're all sick of you and your buttbuddies' bullcrap, even Badspot himself is sick of you.

even Badspot himself is sick of you.
Yet he doesn't seem to care enough anymore to actually do anything about it

That's the problem.

<makes same thread first
<other thread gets 3 times as many replies
<tfw

i just don't understand why tbh it's pretty bullstuff with how much they've already gotten away with i mean hell badspot even mentioned that patton's gotten multiple reports but i guess none of them matter?
<makes same thread first
<other thread gets 3 times as many replies
<tfw

well this one has proof so