NC/THOT PATROL/etc has to go.

Author Topic: NC/THOT PATROL/etc has to go.  (Read 40158 times)

Its hard to respond to something that autistic
everything that comes out of your immature mouth is autistic

"i said something autistic HE must be the autistic one!"
that sounds pretty autistic
we're all autistic

"i said something autistic HE must be the autistic one!"
your argument kind of loses it's entire punch when autism as an insult has been overused so many times AND you're attempting to mock me
ew

He's autistic, he's autistic, you're autistic, I'm autistic! Is there any more autism I should know about?

your argument kind of loses it's entire punch when autism as an insult has been overused so many times AND you're attempting to mock me
ew

This.

You guys literally use it as a buzzword so often that it's meaning is laughable.

You don't know what autism is, nor are you using it in the right context. And while you're at it, get better insults.

This.

You guys literally use it as a buzzword so often that it's meaning is laughable.

You don't know what autism is, nor are you using it in the right context. And while you're at it, get better insults.
your autistic

that sounds pretty autistic

you see these?
you probably thought those were headphones but they're actually earmuffs.
and they do a pretty solid job of blocking out sound too considering you thought i was the autistic one.

ew
i can't come up with a counter arguement better say "Oh autism is overused!"
This.

you take yourself way too seriously lmao

my autistic?
actually, its my autistic, please give it back

my autistic?
yeah, your autistic, it's running away. better go catch it.
what are you even doing you are the worst tard guard ever

He's autistic, he's autistic, you're autistic, I'm autistic! Is there any more autism I should know about?
oh hey insert

you see these?
you probably thought those were headphones but they're actually earmuffs.
and they do a pretty solid job of blocking out sound too considering you thought i was the autistic one.

i can't come up with a counter arguement better say "Oh autism is overused!"you take yourself way too seriously lmao

Says the who keeps harping over Nix.
If he's really that annoying, block him out. It isn't hard. Because unlike Patton, Nix isn't stupid enough to warrant a ban from hate propaganda.

i can't come up with a counter arguement better say "Oh autism is overused!"
are you implying that you are? your entire arsenal of insults/arguments is autism and mocking. you're even using both in one sentence, again. you have literally nothing.
now if you're done richardriding patton could you please clean up your garbage? you left it everywhere.