Author Topic: NC/THOT PATROL/etc has to go.  (Read 40175 times)

we should all get furry avatars and talk about furries maybe that will make patton leave

Thats how the rest of the forum feels when we see the furry thread/furry avatars  
did you get attacked by a dog when you were at the park as a young boy and now you have vietnam-esque flashbacks whenever a bit of fur lands upon your eyeballs?
what is badspot's steam
POST, not spot

Thats how the rest of the forum feels when we see the furry thread/furry avatars 
nah, only the spergs freak out over an image on the internet

did you get attacked by a dog when you were at the park as a young boy and now you have vietnam-esque flashbacks whenever a bit of fur lands upon your eyeballs?
did you forget a dog in the park as a young boy and now you have a raging erection when you see a bit of fur lands upon your eyeballs?

Lmao

nah, only the spergs freak out over an image on the internet
You're a brony, its pretty much the same thing as a furry

did you forget a dog in the park as a young boy and now you have a raging erection when you see a bit of fur lands upon your eyeballs?
i contracted   S N O U T   B O N E R   when scouring the secret caves of georgia and now i'm cursed forever

Its hard to respond to something that autistic

i find it amusing how much people in your clan just respond: "autistic" without any backing

i know it's really hard to respond when you have autism but you should take your time

i know it's really hard to respond when you have autism but you should take your time
"i said something autistic HE must be the autistic one!"

"i said something autistic HE must be the autistic one!"
that sounds pretty autistic