NC/THOT PATROL/etc has to go.

Author Topic: NC/THOT PATROL/etc has to go.  (Read 39917 times)

i believe that tony is still here after 10 years because he has some kind of obsessive personality disorder. why do you think he keeps sticking onto one subject without leaving it over the course of several weeks?
Not only that, but he enjoys the stuff-fests that ensues because most of you don't have any self control.

giving these trolls the attention that they want gets them one step closer to being removed permanently.
That's an ultimately flawed process that just simply doesn't work. Which is why Tony and co. have been around for so long.

they either out themselves as trolls over time, do something ban-worthy like spam the forums or do something malicious after getting too bored, or badspot eventually gets too sick of them to keep them around.
This isn't the average everyday troll. Many times you see a younger user who admits to trolling and is discarded from the forums in a matter of days. Tony and co. are smarter than that. They've been here for years. They know the forums and its users inside and out. You don't see me endlessly being harped on by Tony or Patton or any other big name troll because I simply don't give a forget for what they have to say. They realize it's no use to continue and move on to the next one because they know they won't get a reaction out of me. The more people that realize this and start incorporating this into their mentality, the less people they have to move on to until there is nobody to troll except for the new users that simply don't know any better.

It's a bit improbable but if just enough people do it the trolling and stufffests that go on around here because of them will inevitably die down as to where it's not such a "big problem" as it is now.

hey who here remembers when copy Kirby was decent

When was he ever???????????

It's a bit improbable but if just enough people do it the trolling and stufffests that go on around here because of them will inevitably die down as to where it's not such a "big problem" as it is now.
its not improbable at all. prime example was lord tonys executive ban on bronies. you wanna know who else got an executive ban that day? the rest of the forums to anyone who tried insinuating brony conversation with tony. wanna know what happened? tony got himself banned because literally no one was allowed to respond to his antics about bronies, so when he couldnt piss off the brony community anymore, a last ditch effort to insinuate a reaction he got himself banned

ever since that day ive never understood bringing attention to forum trolls (that aren't malicious or an actual problem to the game or its users, mind you) for the sole reason of giving them attention. when they're known as trolls by the whole community you're just asking for it at that point

however this situation does deserve some attention imo. this topic certainly wont get anyone banned initially, but a lot of ppl here use discord so it seems appropriate to shine light on acts like these

this is what happens when im not around to keep you slimeballs in check😞😞

stuffposting with handicapped memes like NiBBA?
gee

I'm a bit late, but I'm just going to respond to this crap:
Dude.
1. We're not a troll clan
2. They're not false, we're accumulating proof now.
3. Why would we care if one of ravens throwaway accounts gets banned
4.trust me, we're here to stay and we won't be leaving
1. Are you kidding me right now? You people ARE a troll clan. Attempting to perform raids? Check. Pissing off furries? Check. So many other things that point to you being a troll clan? Check. We know that no matter how many times you say "i didnu nuffin!!!" you're still full of crap.
2. Nice try, but first of all, it's practically been shown that me and crit and whatever never did a thing, and second of all, you've said that you've been getting proof, but you've said it a thousand times and never showed anything. It seems like instead of showing real, unfabricated, direct evidence that we did attack servers (which we didn't), you change the subject or attempt to make more attacks against us without ever showing real proof, one good example being the drama you made against critawakets.
3. Raven is part of your dumb little troll clan, and you people are buttbuddies, especially evidenced by the initial attack on the good one discord where raven attacked me for supposedly attacking minecraft servers (because I revealed his new alt, which was swiftly revoked) and then you blindly joined him because you two are buttbuddies with one another. Yes, you care about if raven's alts get revoked.
4. You're going to be out of here soon enough, and you're only making the process faster for you and your buttbuddies. Not only are we going to close the door on you and your troll clan, we are going to bar it up and lock it shut.

are you loving kidding me queeba

heres the instance when they started on the anniversary discord

>when you're 19 and suffering from severe progeria so you play internet war games to waste your time

"DONT." "HES AN ALLY"

oh boy this and the Maxx drama is juicy 💦

added to the hitlist

i'm certain this is just toxicology's butt buddies can go spam coolguy here with research